3 easy paper
4 easy paper whilst still making us think
5 normal standard paper
6 normal standard paper, whilst making us think
7 hard paper
8 very hard
9 extremely difficulty
10 couldn't have been harder

I'd probably give it an 8! My teacher even said she thought it was really hard, and she just had a quick glance at it...especially the "copper" thing. I think the only thing that makes it not 9/10 is the really nice influences question (even though the themes/techniques part of it was weird...)
Original post by Bananapeeler
do you remember what the words before/after racines were? i put that too but considered arbres, i can't remember if the adjectives around it were masculine or feminine

It said Elles after and Racine is feminine so
Original post by Emilyvincent
It said Elles after and Racine is feminine so

phew !
Original post by ucsvle
did anybody do question 13b for the essay?
I got CCCBDD for the first page but pretty sure that at least 1 isn't right
then for the second page i got that it was discrimination at work/about work and that it had been settled in court or something about justice, then i got that she was pregnant and she wanted to move and then for the third i got that it was online but i forgot about the 2nd point
what did people get for the things that were true with the family that had come from China to Belgium???

I remember getting CCC for the first 3 questions on 1, so I've got the same as you there. Can't remember what I put for the other parts of question 1.
Also got the same as you for the crime one.
And for one of the questions I got B D E K M R.
The gap fill question was horrific though, don't think I got a single one!
Original post by andygeor
1 - agree
2 - the neighbours welcomed them
3 - agree
4 - parents didnt always send their kids to school?
5 - not far from town hall
6 - similar to the social something (not the 65000 option)

I put the same for q4 because I heard something to do with children between 6-10 being sent to school for the whole of the school calendar
Original post by Stephyy14
I put the same for q4 because I heard something to do with children between 6-10 being sent to school for the whole of the school calendar

I put that too, although I thought it was 6-16 year olds :tongue:
Original post by La_magicienne
I put that too, although I thought it was 6-16 year olds :tongue:

Yes I put that too, I think it was B on the list of options because it did mention 'comprendre' but I think it was referring to the french parents wanting the foreign parents to understand that they can't send their children to school only when they want :smile:
Original post by LanguageLover234
Yes I put that too, I think it was B on the list of options because it did mention 'comprendre' but I think it was referring to the french parents wanting the foreign parents to understand that they can't send their children to school only when they want :smile:

Yay, that was my logic behind it too! Although I was initally torn between B and C, but settled for B :smile:
Reply 308
but didn't it say 'sending all of their kids' or something? I thought it never explicitly said that they weren't sending their kids though it was implied but it said the mayor or whoever was insisting so that they understand...
Guys what was the questions for 14? I just want to know as I do Spanish A level and just wanted to know what questions you guys got?
Original post by yoMilkSheikh
Guys what was the questions for 14? I just want to know as I do Spanish A level and just wanted to know what questions you guys got?

For musician/painter/director one of them was "Analysez les principales influences de votre musicien/metteur en scene/peintre. A votre avis, est-ce que ces influences sont plus fortes sur ses techniques ou ses themes?" I cant remember the other question though as this is the one that I chose, sorry!
Has anyone put together an unofficial mark scheme for this yet?
Does anyone have the full/most of the translation in English for the Jamel extract they can post?
Reply 314
Anyone came up with an unofficial mark scheme for this exam yet?
Reply 315
Does anyone have a list of the English~French phrases? (: I have so far:

Natural resources
Turn off the light
It is the responsibility of each of us

I think there may be two more?
Grade boundaries are down, but only by 3 marks!!! :frown:
Original post by learner248
Grade boundaries are down, but only by 3 marks!!! :frown:

yeah..totally bricking it haha
Original post by Bananapeeler
yeah..totally bricking it haha

I thought they'd go down by way more, feel like im not gonna get into my top uni now :frown:
Original post by learner248
I thought they'd go down by way more, feel like im not gonna get into my top uni now :frown:

Yeah so did I, oh well guess we can only wait and see :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending