The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jake paul
Where can i find the OCR maths grade boundaries?

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/322747-as-a-level-grade-boundaries-june-2016.pdf
Page 16.
Is the edexcel grade boundary spreadsheet out yet for 2016??
i am dying i wanna know my results
i cannot hold anymore btw it about 20 hours left
Guys quick question, what do you need to get an A in AQA Biology, Sociology and English Literature
Original post by MoonVirgo
What could the indication be when the grade boundaries for an exam are suspiciously and unusually low? For example Edexcel Geography Unit 4 and AQA Bio Unit 5. These are simply off. Does it mean that we've all collectively flunked them given that grade boundaries are set according to the cohort's performance?

yep i beleive so , not many people have perfomed well so the boundaries are lowered to keep the right proportion of grades achieved in that subject.
Original post by econam

look at there website pearson.com
Original post by econam

yes its updated on the first post
does anyone have any links to the aqa mark schemes?
Original post by dididid
yep i beleive so , not many people have perfomed well so the boundaries are lowered to keep the right proportion of grades achieved in that subject.

Yeah thanks lol. My concern is that these papers are not perceived as difficult by most, and yet they have the lowest grade boundaries out of all years', so I'm worried that we've all done so unexpectedly badly on them... so shocked to see such low boundaries that it's actually scary...
Original post by ylimemily
Can anyone tell me if they've found AQA EPQ grade boundaries? Or do they not get released?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here you go:

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-EPQ-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2016.PD
IMHO AQA Maths this year has really nice grade boundaries (based on how me/my friends found the exams).
Original post by GACACIA
Guys quick question, what do you need to get an A in AQA Biology, Sociology and English Literature

There are links to the grade boundaries in the OP for this thread.
what about the grade boundaries for rss10 rss11 aqa as level icannot find it anywhere
I'm not over the moon about the AS grade boundaries for my history options, especially with how hard the Cold War paper was, but I suppose that's life :/
Reply 835
Original post by LiesandAlibis
IMHO AQA Maths this year has really nice grade boundaries (based on how me/my friends found the exams).

nahhhh s1 is soooo high fml
Reply 836
Original post by Remaine
Economics isn't looking too shabby, but I fail to see any boundaries for Geography.
We're the last year to do the old specification; that is probably why.

are you on edexcel geog? the boundaries have been out since midnight i think
Original post by rosemondtan
I know!! 64% is definitely not what I expected, so I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. I felt great after the papers but now that I've seen this.....goodbye confidence

Trust me you would be fine. I remember you in ynofficial markscheme and you asnwered most of questioj correctly ... the boundaries are only low because for some reason a lot of people did really bad at these exams. I dont even know why they found difficult, it was pretty standard if 6ou had done past papers. About 70 percent of student in both of the as fhemistry clasess did really bad in my sixth forn 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Original post by gomc
are you on edexcel geog? the boundaries have been out since midnight i think

Nah, I'm on AQA.
Reply 839

Quick Reply

Latest