The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pijktmyha
All I keep doing is looking at this forum then looking at my watch...
And looking at this forum and then looking at my watch.
It's agonising.

Haha same
The Snapchat filter isnt helping much either
AQA psychology boundaries giving me hope for that A* praying omg
Reply 6742
Original post by DibbyDabby
Oh Dear :frown:
How have the last three months gone by so fast and slow at the same time ?!

Ive been up since 6am and this day just keeps on dragging its so weird!
Knowing our schools have our grades... I'm shaking so much
80 For A* in both Chem 4 & 5 :O . Goodnight :frown:
My schools website has put up the grades on each person's account but its in asterisks ******, wish i knew how to decrypt lmfao
Reply 6747
Original post by ImagineCats

There is such a big temptation to email teachers and see if they are more likely to slip up then unis.

SAME!! :frown:
I still don't know whether I'll be checking track or getting my grades first :dontknow:
Original post by PlayerBB
SAME!! :frown:

Original post by Aph
There is such a big temptation to email teachers and see if they are more likely to slip up then unis.

"Dear Miss X, hope this isn't inappropriate but PLS TELL ME MY GRADE I AM DESPERATE
Love u
x"
That'll do :colone:
Original post by PlayerBB
I still don't know whether I'll be checking track or getting my grades first :dontknow:

I don't understand why you would check results first though? Because if you think about it, your uni could still accept you even if you didn't meet their conditions, but if you were to check your grades first, you would just think you'd not made it even if you did >.>

So I am definitely checking track first!
"Dear Miss X, hope this isn't inappropriate but PLS TELL ME MY GRADE I AM DESPERATE
Love u
x"
That'll do :colone:

Lol, I was actually thinking of send that to my teacher!!! (How desperate I am)

Plus Love you and I'll return the favor, buy some food or clothes maybe :colondollar:
Does anyone know which universities send out emails at 12? or is that just a rumour?
What song sums up how you feel about tomorrow?
Original post by DonPedroK.
I don't understand why you would check results first though? Because if you think about it, your uni could still accept you even if you didn't meet their conditions, but if you were to check your grades first, you would just think you'd not made it even if you did >.>

So I am definitely checking track first!

Let's say you check track first. You get into your firm and then you think you got certain grades (eg. AAA) when really they might have just let you in with lower grades. Then you end up disappointed if this is the case.
Reply 6756
Original post by MelissaaC
Does anyone know which universities send out emails at 12? or is that just a rumour?

Rumour, I mean unis aren't really allowed to send emails the day before results day but I think anytime after 6am is fine... This also includes text messages :tongue:
anyone planning to retake and reapply again to their firm ??
Original post by MelissaaC

Any university that wants to risk not getting the results early next year :wink:
In my sister's year 2 years ago someone tweeted their uni asking if they got in and the uni said yeah but on track it said no lol peak

Quick Reply

Latest