The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by askhelpsuccess
anyone doing aqa history as - british emp and germany? what do u think of the gbs?

I do both - when I first looked I was like oh that's quite nice, you could get 18 marks on both q's and get an A. But then if you add it up you still need 71/100 overall for an A...which seems a bit steep considering the EVIL essay Q for Germany. Von Schelicher...still not 100% who he is tbh
Blasting out lana del rey on the piano today so my family gets the hint, can't hack anymore grade 8 scales
Original post by donnamedrosa
Hi, I can't find the boundaries for Geography either. Does anyone have the link?

Yeah I'm on old spec edexcel geog, where are the boundaries? Confused
Blasting out lana del rey on the piano today so my family gets the hint, can't hack anymore grade 8 scales
Are you guys happy with the grade boundaries? :tongue:
Original post by donnamedrosa
Hi, I can't find the boundaries for Geography either. Does anyone have the link?

Yeah I'm on old spec edexcel geog, where are the boundaries? Confused
anyone know what the grade boundaries for people who resat unit 1 chemistry edexcel is this year?
anyone know what the grade boundaries for people who resat unit 1 chemistry edexcel is this year?
Original post by B1g Al
guys, the edexcel link doesn't work for some of us, instead of just saying go to the link in OP can you please take a screenshot of maths ones or just post the scores, thanks

the link seems to be broken now, it was working earlier. What exams do you want grade boundaries for, I have some of them.
can someone post a screenshot of the Gov and Politics grade boundaries and Religious Studies because the link is not working for some of us.
Original post by askhelpsuccess
nah but the edexcel politics gbs are so bad

AS or A2?
Anyone know gb A grade for Fp1 edexcel AS level ?
Original post by MoonVirgo
See on the first post of this thread, there are all the links to each exam boards' grade boundaries pending ('notional':wink:. When the links are available, the words will turn blue, you can then click into links and see the grade boundaries and find your subjects.

Thanks man are the examiners reports out yet?
Original post by AshEntropy
I have a feeling it might have been the genetic engineering questions...
I distinctly remember not enjoying an entire 2 pages worth of questions of application of knowledge for genetic engineering.

I feel like grade boundaries are so low cause of the mark scheme for the application question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AshEntropy
I don't get why the Unit 5 boundaries are so low :redface: The essay question I did (Importance of Ions) was absolutely beautiful!

It's AQA. "Easy" paper= disgusting mark schemes.
Reply 957
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for AS politics? The Edexcel link isn't working :frown:
Reply 958
Does anyone now the grade boundaries for AS politics? The Edexcel link isn't working :frown:
xc

Quick Reply

Latest