The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level 2016 Materials. (link in the first post)

Here is the link to the AQA A-Level 2016 Papers, Mark Schemes, and the Reports on the Examination. Note that I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards, and unfortunately I'm not able to upload the AQA GCSE files.

Click Here to see the files.

Edit: the link is no longer available, but these AQA materials will be available in the beginning of May, so you should be Ok accessing them early enough.

All the best and good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Do you have AS level?

(Nevermind I've found it - thank you so much!)
Original post by DustToDust
Do you have AS level?

They are all in the link.
Original post by Absent Agent
Here is the link to the AQA A-Level 2016 Papers, Mark Schemes, and the Reports on the Examination. Note that I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards, and unfortunately I'm not able to upload the AQA GCSE files.

God bless you
Reply 4
nvm
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
how come the files are disspaearing?
Original post by dawideksoltysik
how come the files are disspaearing?

Are the files not available in the link?
Thank you so much!!!!
Are the files not available in the link?
no, it just dispapears - like all the files from the media folder except the examiners reports got deleted
no, it just dispapears - like all the files from the media folder except the examiners reports got deleted

Close the tab and reclick the link and it should reappear, well for me atleast.
MVP!!

That's strange! Is there a specific folder you have the difficulty with?

Hi, I opened the files but can't seem to load and can see the other paths but only the front page. It displays a 'I' mark.
Ha anyone else have difficulty seeing the files?
Original post by bishbashbosh123
Hi, I opened the files but can't seem to load and can see the other paths but only the front page. It displays a 'I' mark.

The link works fine for me here. You might want to close the link and try again.
Just download them instead of loading them online, I can see them fine this way!
I am having a problem with uploading. Can someone please link me the aqa a2 chem unit 4 unit 5 ang 6X please
You are amazing! Thank you :biggrin:
Hey these are great resources. If you want even more to see them, you could post them in here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4257090 and it will help get that thread up and running so more people can view these sort of files - Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest