The Student Room Group

How did you spend your time whilst TSR was down?

So… TSR was 'down' for about an hour just now. How did you spend your time? :holmes:

It seems traditional that we create a thread asking this question after longer downtimes :lol:

I spent it spamming @shadowdweller's VMs… with famous movie quotes… they all appeared at once, which was hilarious. :lol:

Scroll to see replies

It's been up and down for days if not weeks! :rolleyes:

I had a coffee, did some emails, watched a bit of Netflix and ate a salmon sandwich. :yep:

Can't say it was the most interesting displacement activity session ever for me, but heh, with TSR so erratic, one gets one's kicks where one can.
I did wonder if that happened to everyone

I spent my time hitting refresh about 50 times
I cried into my pillow and waited until it was up again.

I was just about to go dig into my freezer and comfort eat Ben and Jerry's but it was back up again and I felt relieved :smile:

*saves Ben and Jerrys for tomorrow*

Spoiler

Reply 4
Didn't even notice lol.

Spoiler

TSR was down??
Thank God I didn't know. I'd have already jumped off a cliff by now

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
My thread recent thread glitched the **** out :lol: and i just spent it watching videos of people reacting to their A level results and going through clearing xP :cry:
Original post by iEthan
So… TSR was 'down' for about an hour just now. How did you spend your time? :holmes:
It seems traditional that we create a thread asking this question after longer downtimes :lol:
I spent it spamming @shadowdweller's VMs… with famous movie quotes… they all appeared at once, which was hilarious. :lol:

i played scrabble @ luchbreak

Original post by AndrewSCO
I did wonder if that happened to everyone
I spent my time hitting refresh about 50 times

:rofl:

Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

ariel :love:

Original post by z33
My thread recent thread glitched the **** out :lol: and i just spent it watching videos of people reacting to their A level results and going through clearing xP :cry:

z33 u'll b fine m8
stop stressin and start chillin/relax, watch tv/olympics :hugs: chill dude
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I was just about to go dig into my freezer and comfort eat Ben and Jerry's but it was back up again and I felt relieved :smile:

Spoiler

You don't like Ben and Jerry's ?What ?What kind of life do you live ?
refreshed several times, saw if my phone had the same problem, then just watched khan academy videos
Original post by Kadak
You don't like Ben and Jerry's ?What ?What kind of life do you live ?

Team Haagen Dazs!
Original post by z33

I saw that, it was hilarious :rofl:
F5 f5 f5 f5
Original post by PQ
F5 f5 f5 f5

:mad:TSR:mad:
Original post by iEthan

TSR was down? When was this?
Original post by PQ
F5 f5 f5 f5

The classic Helpdesk response.

Along with "did you switch it on".
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Spoiler

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Reply 19
Met my 'family'. They seemed like nice people...

Quick Reply

Latest