The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dawideksoltysik
Please could you send me the link, I just need to do something

In the time it has taken for you to reply, a better link is already up with mark schemes and reports :smile:. See this thread for the link.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4257464
How come UCAS doesn't give you your grades on track?
Reply 6883
Original post by PQ
It's normal practice (but not every university does it - and what you consider similar isn't always considered to be similar by universities) - but if there's a course you definitely want to be considered for then contact your universities today to let them know.

I know this might sound like a silly q but what exactly so you say? ' if I miss the grades for the course I applied for, can I still be considered for x, please? Because if you phone them today, you don't know whether you have been accepted so what are you supposed to say?
Thanks
Original post by PQ
see

Someone sat on the server at TSR towers

Didn't get notification for this post. :tongue: Well, I hope they can recover soon. :colone:
Am I only one who had problems replying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown:
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
Yeah im planning to do that. Would you still be in college, or would you only go in to take the exams?

Nah I would just come and sit the exams as an external student
Have we got the AQA mark schemes yet?
My alternative degree would either be psychology (have always had a natural interest to it) or just economics. (out of interest for geopolitics and globalised markets)

If I had a good biology teacher in year 10 and a bad physics teacher, I would be applying for biology right now tbh
Reply 6889
Original post by thevamps99xo
Am I only one who had problems replying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown:

No, TSR is breaking apart due to results day.
Original post by Aph
No, TSR is breaking apart due to results day.

I'm glad that it's not just me!! And I did think about that to be honest...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by target21859
How come UCAS doesn't give you your grades on track?

Because the exam boards wont allow it
Original post by enyav
I know this might sound like a silly q but what exactly so you say? ' if I miss the grades for the course I applied for, can I still be considered for x, please? Because if you phone them today, you don't know whether you have been accepted so what are you supposed to say?
Thanks

"Hello, I've applied for FIRMCOURSE at your university and you're my firm choice. With results tomorrow I'd like to ask that if I miss my offer grades for FIRMCOURSE that you could consider my application for entry onto OTHERCOURSE instead before rejecting me. Thanks"
Original post by fefssdf
Nah I would just come and sit the exams as an external student

Ok cool, I might also have to do that. Will be an awkward talk.
Original post by PQ
Because the exam boards wont allow it

Why not? Some people get them at 6:00am and the others pick them up not too long after. Has it got something to do with teachers having to be present to help you in case it doesn't go as planned again?
I think we broke tsr:colonhash:
Hearing people are getting emails from their firm, vague or not, is making me worried. Anyone with a Cardiff firm had anything from them recently?
(edited 7 years ago)

Do you have edexcel?
Original post by target21859
Why not? Some people get them at 6:00am and the others pick them up not too long after. Has it got something to do with teachers having to be present to help you in case it doesn't go as planned again?

pretty much
does anyone have ocr/mei mark schemes or examiners reports??
charge.jpg

Off we go lads

Quick Reply

Latest