Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Do you have edexcel?

These are available here: https://56leomessiphotoshop.blogspot.co.uk/
Reply 6901
Original post by PQ
Because the exam boards wont allow it

"Hello, I've applied for FIRMCOURSE at your university and you're my firm choice. With results tomorrow I'd like to ask that if I miss my offer grades for FIRMCOURSE that you could consider my application for entry onto OTHERCOURSE instead before rejecting me. Thanks"

Thankyou!! I'm sorry, I'm not really with it due to all the nerves, do I phone my department's admissions officer or do I phone the general one, or the one listed for clearing?
Original post by DonPedroK.
Lol I personally wouldn't care too much what grades I got if I got in XD

Ahhh sorry you get results before track opens I see. Then yes I would also check results XD Can't wait that long for track!! haha

haha yeah Indeed! That will be a long wait!
Original post by enyav
Thankyou!! I'm sorry, I'm not really with it due to all the nerves, do I phone my department's admissions officer or do I phone the general one, or the one listed for clearing?

Call the central admissions people - that way if the other course is in a different department they can handle it.
Original post by MessyEffy
I think we broke tsr:colonhash:

We did!! :redface:
:goodluck:

Good luck everyone waiting for results tomorrow!

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
Original post by k_popper
Is this the one you want?

Yes it is! Thank you so much mate! I regret reading it now hahah :frown:
Original post by Atomicmat
Have we got the AQA mark schemes yet?

Here
Reply 6908
Original post by PQ
Call the central admissions people - that way if the other course is in a different department they can handle it.

Exeter universal admissions said no straight away without any hesitation?? Should I try to contact the English admissions or not?
If i have not made my firm choice but i have made my insurance choice what should I do?
Reply 6910
Original post by jackf9283
If i have not made my firm choice but i have made my insurance choice what should I do?

You don't do anything I think, they'll send you your letter in the next few days and then you are off to uni :smile:
Original post by enyav
Exeter universal admissions said no straight away without any hesitation?? Should I try to contact the English admissions or not?

Wait until tomorrow now - if they're acting grumpy on the phone then they're probably too busy to deal with questions like this (probably because they're in the press for all the wrong reasons http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-37106995 ).
Original post by Masterbob
Yes it is! Thank you so much mate! I regret reading it now hahah :frown:

I am relying solely on edexcel A2 Maths for my A* for med school. I am dying with frustration.. kinda want to see my results. Kinda don't:s-smilie:.

Have you got the exam reports for his1h and his3g? They dont seem to be there.
Original post by jackf9283

Get your results and follow the flow chart

results day flowchart

Original post by enyav
You don't do anything I think, they'll send you your letter in the next few days and then you are off to uni :smile:

Ahh okay thanks
Original post by Gigimini
Are you talking about edexcel's papers and if so may I know what the grade boundaries for them are as the link on the website isn't working :frown:

Nah, AQA.

Anyways you will get the results soon, so don't worry too much.
Good luck.
Reply 6917
Original post by PQ
Wait until tomorrow now - if they're acting grumpy on the phone then they're probably too busy to deal with questions like this (probably because they're in the press for all the wrong reasons http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-37106995 ).

I tried to give you rep for this but it seems I can't because I already have lately :frown: but you have honestly been so helpful to everyone, I'm so grateful. And yes the person on the other end of the line was sighing even before I finished my sentence (I even asked nicely, using my please and thankyous) and she was just like NO. Tbh I think everyone agrees that they're high enough already. So is their bloody accommodation - 7.5k and it still looks like a prison cell, which is why I'm silently hoping I miss my offer but get into York - my insurance!! :smile:
Anyone been told by their school to come in early

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dapperblook22

Aren't these just maths?

Quick Reply

Latest