The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

PLEASE. Does anyone have the AQA A level Biology mark schemes for this years papers? REALLY appreciate it...
I'm incapable of doing anything
Original post by enyav
I tried to give you rep for this but it seems I can't because I already have lately :frown: but you have honestly been so helpful to everyone, I'm so grateful. And yes the person on the other end of the line was sighing even before I finished my sentence (I even asked nicely, using my please and thankyous) and she was just like NO. Tbh I think everyone agrees that they're high enough already. So is their bloody accommodation - 7.5k and it still looks like a prison cell, which is why I'm silently hoping I miss my offer but get into York - my insurance!! :smile:

:rofl:
If you meet your offer you can always approach York about going there instead :wink:
I'm just watching innuendo bingo videos to distract myself from the impending doom that is less than 9 hours away
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is examiner reports match schemes and papers for all aqa subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it too late to jump off a tall building or...?
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Hearing people are getting emails from their firm, vague or not, is making me worried. Anyone with a Cardiff firm had anything from them recently?

I've firmed Cardiff and haven't heard anything so don't worry!
Original post by mirink98
Is it too late to jump off a tall building or...?

Don't joke about suicide :frown:
Original post by psychemma
I've firmed Cardiff and haven't heard anything so don't worry!

I've practically moved into my firm - they've told me when to turn up for freshers week, paid a room deposit etc.

Guess that's the way it goes, but it would make missing my offer even more brutal
Reply 6929
Original post by PQ
:rofl:
If you meet your offer you can always approach York about going there instead :wink:

I really hope so, but looking at these bloody grade boundaries, where every subject has increased, I'm not optimistic. I really do hope so, York is a beautiful city and I'm so sick of London! :tongue:
good luck for tomorrow everyone! I've been dreading this day for the past year
Original post by MouseyBrown
I've practically moved into my firm - they've told me when to turn up for freshers week, paid a room deposit etc.

Guess that's the way it goes, but it would make missing my offer even more brutal

Yeah I find it strange when uni's tell people which flat they're going to be living in (and so they can find their flatmates) before the offer turns to unconditional? Because the likelihood is not everyone in the flat will get a place so it seems a bit weird but idk

I don't find out which accommodation I'm going to be living in until after results, but to be fair it feels so rushed and last minute
Wow... An A for WJEC History HY1 is 84 raw marks out of 120... That is abnormally low... By other subjects seem to be in line with how I feel I've done though.
whats the average grade at A level and what percentage of people do they want to fail?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by marioman
07:30

Are these grades any good? A* A* and A
Original post by asos98

Na mate I would advise doing a apprenticeship
Original post by asos98

Yes, that's a solid result.
Is anyone staying up all night? I think it's going to be hard to sleep tonight 😫
Reply 6938
Original post by PQ
Don't joke about suicide :frown:

Sir, this is the Internet. Not a place to be offended
Reply 6939
Original post by Lularose83
Is anyone staying up all night? I think it's going to be hard to sleep tonight 😫

I'm not sure if I go to sleep if I'll be awake on time but if I'm in clearing I don't want to be really tiered on the phone so no idea.

Quick Reply

Latest