The Student Room Group

Muslims "in the crosshairs of bigotry"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aceadria
You cannot only use the Qur'an as your source of information on Muslims.

Same can be applied to the person I'm discussing with, but you focus on me because of my tolerant views of other cultures.
Original post by alevelstresss
No they don't, a misleading poll or two suggest that x Muslims want Sharia Law, and Sharia Law has no set list of things that have to be followed, and also the majority of Muslims who want Sharia Law do not want it imposed on non-Muslims.

Get your facts straight.

Maybe you should read up a bit more on the pew polls
No they don't, a misleading poll or two suggest that x Muslims want Sharia Law, and Sharia Law has no set list of things that have to be followed, and also the majority of Muslims who want Sharia Law do not want it imposed on non-Muslims.

Get your facts straight.

Read up on the pew polls then take another look at your comment
Have you ever been to a Muslim community say in India, Indonesia? They are more welcoming and friendly than most Londoners lmao

This the same Indonesia that spent two decades trying to eradicate the (majority) Catholic population of East Timor in a genocide that killed hundreds of thousands until they were stopped, before terrorists committed the Bali Bombing to kill as many Aussies as possible as a response to Australia's role in stopping it? By the way, the stopping of Indonesia's genocide in East Timor was high up on Bin Laden's list of grievances against the west he outlined. He was angry that we dared to cockblock Muslim genocide against a non-Muslim minority in a Muslim country and vowed retribution. Then the UN diplomat most key to it was targeted in yet another bombing.*

I remember the time on here some other nitwit tried to claim that Indonesia was a fine example of a peaceful, moderate Muslim country that never experiences Islamist terror attacks and how much of a great success that makes them, then that very week there was an Islamist terror attack that actually made the news over here for a change. Whoops.*
I'm not a Muslim, sorry to disappoint you.

I know. It doesn't change a thing about my argument. And in fact, I have called you out in a different post for using this "I'm not a Muslim" as an argument. No one gives a toss if you are or aren't. What matters is that you defend the ideology.
I'm not a Muslim, sorry to disappoint you.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BaconandSauce
Bending over for them has got us nowhere

I do think if they want a fight a fight is what they should get

you're right. i'd just hope you could effectively discriminate against those who want a fight and those who just want to get on with their lives.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/16/us/tulsa-arab-american-shooting-trnd/index.html
Original post by inhuman
I know. It doesn't change a thing about my argument. And in fact, I have called you out in a different post for using this "I'm not a Muslim" as an argument. No one gives a toss if you are or aren't. What matters is that you defend the ideology.

You realise you said I was a Muslim? I was just clarifying something simple which evidently confuses you. :rolleyes:

"and the systematic discrimination and oppression inherent in the ideology you subscribe to (as a Muslim)"

Are you even reading what I am typing, or are you another troll?
Original post by KimKallstrom
This the same Indonesia that spent two decades trying to eradicate the (majority) Catholic population of East Timor in a genocide that killed hundreds of thousands until they were stopped, before terrorists committed the Bali Bombing to kill as many Aussies as possible as a response to Australia's role in stopping it? By the way, the stopping of Indonesia's genocide in East Timor was high up on Bin Laden's list of grievances against the west he outlined. He was angry that we dared to cockblock Muslim genocide against a non-Muslim minority in a Muslim country and vowed retribution. Then the UN diplomat most key to it was targeted in yet another bombing.*

I remember the time on here some other nitwit tried to claim that Indonesia was a fine example of a peaceful, moderate Muslim country that never experiences Islamist terror attacks and how much of a great success that makes them, then that very week there was an Islamist terror attack that actually made the news over here for a change. Whoops.*

link to me this terrorist attack in Indonesia please

if you fail, you are another lying troll who doesn't know what he is talking about
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 109
Original post by CounTolstoy
I smell ignorance.

I smell the uncomfortable truth
link to me this terrorist attack in Indonesia please

if you fail, you are another lying troll who doesn't know what he is talking about

Does the reverse apply?
Does the reverse apply?

Yeah, if there has been a terrorist attack in Indonesia in the time he specified, I will kindly **** off.
Yeah, if there has been a terrorist attack in Indonesia in the time he specified, I will kindly **** off.

He didn't claim there was a terrorist attack

He said and I quote

'Catholic population of East Timor in a genocide that killed hundreds of thousands until they were stopped.' (this is true by the way)

So I ask again if you don't know what you are talking about are you just another troll?
He didn't claim there was a terrorist attack

He said and I quote

'Catholic population of East Timor in a genocide that killed hundreds of thousands until they were stopped.' (this is true by the way)

So I ask again if you don't know what you are talking about are you just another troll?

Are you blind?

He said:
"I remember the time on here some other nitwit tried to claim that Indonesia was a fine example of a peaceful, moderate Muslim country that never experiences Islamist terror attacks and how much of a great success that makes them, then that very week there was an Islamist terror attack that actually made the news over here for a change. Whoops.*"

Keep up pal
Are you blind?

He said:
"I remember the time on here some other nitwit tried to claim that Indonesia was a fine example of a peaceful, moderate Muslim country that never experiences Islamist terror attacks and how much of a great success that makes them, then that very week there was an Islamist terror attack that actually made the news over here for a change. Whoops.*"

Keep up pal

Oh dear

(Original post by KimKallstrom)

'Keep up' you mean slow down don't you.....

I note now you''ll ignore this genocide orchestrated by the Muslim leaders as it doesn't fit your narrative

Here's something else for you to ignore

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9640825/Christians-persecuted-throughout-the-world.html

'Before East Timor gained independence from Indonesia, 100,000 Catholic non-combatants were killed by agents of the Suharto government between the 1970s and the 1990s. '
Oh dear

I note now you''ll ignore this genocide orchestrated by the Muslim leaders as it doesn't fit your narrative

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9640825/Christians-persecuted-throughout-the-world.html

'Before East Timor gained independence from Indonesia, 100,000 Catholic non-combatants were killed by agents of the Suharto government between the 1970s and the 1990s. '

:troll:

blocked
A list of terrorist attacks in Indonesia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

Take your Pick
Oh dear

Please stop! You cannot claim that government represents Islam!
:troll:

blocked

:biggrin: Truth hurts you then
Original post by gazebo99
Please stop! You cannot claim that government represents Islam!

Suharto made sure everything he did was supported by his Muslim Clerics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending