Reply 1
Original post by boredasf

i have alright boobs, but guys don't seem to care about boobs anymore

I like boobs
I hate looking like a little girl!

I like little girls
i feel as though guys don't like skinny girls.

I like skinny girls

i'm so insecure.

I like insecure girls
attraction doesn't last long so i wouldn't care about it, as long as you are eating healthy and working out, its fine :h:
As someone who quite literally gains 5 pounds when I eat a cupcake, I honestly mean it when I say I would die to have a body like yours! :frown:

As for you worrying about not having "curves", I feel like huge boobs/asses are great but social media (specifically Instagram) is killing it. It's getting a little old now imo.

It was really attractive a couple of years ago, I remember I was in love with Kim Kardashian but now it's just meh. Skinny is actually really, really attractive.
Reply 4
Original post by Davalla
I like boobs

I like little girls

I like skinny girls

I like insecure girls

can't tell if you're being sarcastic... lol
Original post by Davalla
I like little girls

:eek:
Just remember that everything you see, these stunning figures and women in ur magazines, tv and instagram are literally faked. Completely touched up and photoshopped

Blokes arent picky, they like their potato in all forms (Except obese, very few like obese potato)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
As someone who quite literally gains 5 pounds when I eat a cupcake, I honestly mean it when I say I would die to have a body like yours! :frown:

As for you worrying about not having "curves", I feel like huge boobs/asses are great but social media (specifically Instagram) is killing it. It's getting a little old now imo.

It was really attractive a couple of years ago, I remember I was in love with Kim Kardashian but now it's just meh. Skinny is actually really, really attractive.

yeah instagram is one of the main reasons why i'm so insecure tbh :/
skinny tall girls are attractive, but being short and skinny just makes me look like a little girl and i hate it.

i find it really hard to gain weight.. i don't look healthy
Reply 8
How much do you currently weigh?
Original post by fr0sr_
:eek:

well he is little boy himself so that's why he likes little girls :K:

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Just remember that everything you see, these stunning figures and women in ur magazines, tv and instagram are literally faked. Completely touched up and photoshopped

Blokes arent picky, they like their potato in all forms (Except obese, very few like obese potato)

tbh i don't even look at celebrities.
i just feel as though there is so much competition between girls. there are soooo many beautiful girls. and i'm soooo average :/

i hate my nose, and i hate being skinny and small!
I like skinny. So long as it is healthy. :u:

Being treated like a girl rather than a grown woman must be annoying. You have my sympathy.

- You definitely need to improve your diet. Quit the junk food. Focus on good sources of protein (meat, eggs) and vegetables. 'Huel' is an option if you can't be bothered to cook. https://huel.com

- Do squats if you're insecure about your bum.

- I guess leg-lengthening surgery is a last resort if your height bothers you that much.
(edited 7 years ago)
Alexis Ren google her

Spoiler

Petite girls are beautiful js
skinny tall girls are attractive, but being short and skinny just makes me look like a little girl and i hate it.

Baby girl just remember that everyone looks different and everyone's tastes are different. If I knew you in person I would ask you out :wink:. Just remember all girls have unique beauty.
Reply 15
Original post by Kill3er
How much do you currently weigh?

i think i way around 41/42kg

Petite is really attractive :colondollar:
tbh i don't even look at celebrities.
i just feel as though there is so much competition between girls. there are soooo many beautiful girls. and i'm soooo average :/

i hate my nose, and i hate being skinny and small!

Everyone hates certain features about themselves. Relax, you will find someone who doesnt hate them things you do
I hate being small and skinny! i'm 22 years old, 5ft, and my bum is sooo flat! ffs.
i have alright boobs, but guys don't seem to care about boobs anymore -___- lol

i hate looking like a little girl! the other day i went to buy some paracetamol and i got asked to show ID.... like wtf! i'm 22!!!

recently i have lost my appetite, and i don't really eat healthy food. i'm very picky.. i don't like vegetables :/ i eat a lot of junk food but i'm starting to realise that i need to change my diet.

i feel as though guys don't like skinny girls. i keep seeing comments everywhere that skinny girls just aren't attractive anymore and "a real girl has curves" :frown:
i'm so insecure.

what can i do to gain weight in a healthy way?

thank you xx

You are lucky. Much better than overweight.

If you wnat to change your body you need to:

Learn about nutrition and eat a better diet. 5 fruit and veg a day. If you learn what food does and how it works with your body then it makes it easier to start changing some of your diet.

Learn about losing and gaining weight. Its calories. Go and join MFP then you cna chart how much you are eating and make sure you eat enough.

Go and get some exercise, especially ,lifting weights. Coupled with a small claoprie surplis , better diet and lifting weights then you can improve your body shape. thats not grow big muscles, but change the shape of it as you lose fat and improve muscle. Theres no reason you cnat ahve a great body if you commit consistent time. It will give you focus and a target. It gives you confidence as you slowly improve.

Whatever you do have confidence in yourself and do soemthing about it. Being in better shape will improve it, but you generally have to learn to like yourself as well, no matter what shape. We are all different shapes and sizes and all women have bits of their bodies they think could be improved.

There are lots of articles and campaigns about body confidence if you just google them. Dont let peer pressure and the media influence you too much.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Harold Godwinson
Baby girl just remember that everyone looks different and everyone's tastes are different. If I knew you in person I would ask you out :wink:. Just remember all girls have unique beauty.

awwww that's cute x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending