The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 97Y
Sir, this is the Internet. Not a place to be offended

a) I'm not a sir
b) this is TSR not the internet and there are rules about offensive posts
c) it's results week, there are a lot of very stressed people about, what you consider a joke could well be taken very differently to someone who has just found out they haven't got the grades they wanted. I'm sure you don't want your post to be in a news report because someone took it to heart.
Original post by psychemma
I've firmed Cardiff and haven't heard anything so don't worry!

Ah, good. Looks like some unis are more coy with information before results day than others.
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
MVP!!

How do you find thyou examiners reports
Original post by psychemma
Yeah I find it strange when uni's tell people which flat they're going to be living in (and so they can find their flatmates) before the offer turns to unconditional? Because the likelihood is not everyone in the flat will get a place so it seems a bit weird but idk

I don't find out which accommodation I'm going to be living in until after results, but to be fair it feels so rushed and last minute

Yeah weird innit. Yiu can't help wondering because fact is the lady emailing me had my grades. I was tempted to ask her if her emails are code for 'you're in'
Original post by harry00573
whats the average grade at A level and what percentage of people do they want to fail?

Average grade will be a C.

Not sure.
convinced myself i've got an A* in one of my subjects after going through the mark scheme and grade boundaries so gonna be a tad shocked if i dont see it tomorrow arghh ... anyone else feel like this
Original post by Atomicmat
Aren't these just maths?

Oops, I just grabbed the first one from my history. Here should be all of them.
Original post by asos98
Are these grades any good? A* A* and A

No you should quit education now
Original post by fefssdf
convinced myself i've got an A* in one of my subjects after going through the mark scheme and grade boundaries so gonna be a tad shocked if i dont see it tomorrow arghh ... anyone else feel like this

Just try to unconvince yourself. Unless you know you totally flunked a test (i.e. didn't do half the questions) then there really is no good reason to make assumptions. I'm just trying to relax because there's no changing anything and this time tomorrow we'll either know or we won't.
Reply 6950
Original post by mirink98
Is it too late to jump off a tall building or...?

Absolutely not! You have 16 hours.
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Just try to unconvince yourself. Unless you know you totally flunked a test (i.e. didn't do half the questions) then there really is no good reason to make assumptions. I'm just trying to relax because there's no changing anything and this time tomorrow we'll either know or we won't.

i guess but at least it makes me feel good until tomorrow lolol
Reply 6952
Does anyone have AQA A Level mark schemes?

Thanks in advance
Reply 6953
Does anyone have AQA A Level mark schemes for June 2016?

Thanks in advance
Does anyone have the ocr law markschemes? thanks
Reply 6955
Does anyone have AQA A Level mark schemes for June 2016?

Thanks in advance
Reply 6956
Does anyone have AS level mark schemes too, just because people are talking about mark schemes so possibly they have them.Thank you.
I keep having moments of "oh my god it's actually tomorrow" and panicking lol
😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dapperblook22
Oops, I just grabbed the first one from my history. Here should be all of them.

do you have humanities based subjects?
Original post by ToastiestZombie

There are obvious exceptions to this, for example, I obviously have an A*A* in Maths and Further Maths, since I essentially need 0 UMS in my Maths exams and something like <100 UMS over 3 FM exams, I'd say that's a good reason to make assumptions...

Quick Reply

Latest