The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

diagnostic imaing or anyone in glenside halls UWE this september?

anyone?
Reply 1
Original post by hamilton_liam
anyone?

Hey! Im going to be at Glenside this year, and going to be living in Sycamore house. What house are you in?
Kay 😊
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm staying in the hollies but I'm doing diagnostic imaging ☺️
Hey guys! Diagnostic Imaging Rowan House guy here (well, soon to be hopefully!).
Anyone else in Rowan House?
Original post by InterventionalCT
Hey guys! Diagnostic Imaging Rowan House guy here (well, soon to be hopefully!).
Anyone else in Rowan House?

I'm going into my second year of Diagnostic Imaging this september, I was in Rowan House last year though if you have any questions about it :smile:
Original post by UsernameEight
I'm going into my second year of Diagnostic Imaging this september, I was in Rowan House last year though if you have any questions about it :smile:

Awesome! What's it like?
Awesome! What's it like?

In my opinion, Rowan House is probably the nicest house on Glenside (obviously I'm a little bit biased but I've seen most of the others from house parties and none can compare). It depends though, there are 4 flats in the house 49, 50, 51 and 52. Flat 50 and 52 are much nicer then 49 and 51. I was in 50 and we left the flat with 4 fridges compared to the standard 2. The location of Rowan House is incredible too, there is a car park and bike shed right behind the house which is really handy and there is a cut through passage near the house so that you can get to lectures and the launderette in less then a minute. Only cons are that you are quite far from the bus stops and the library, by that I mean they are about a 5 minute walk so not too bad haha. If there's anything specific about the accommodation or course let me know
In my opinion, Rowan House is probably the nicest house on Glenside (obviously I'm a little bit biased but I've seen most of the others from house parties and none can compare). It depends though, there are 4 flats in the house 49, 50, 51 and 52. Flat 50 and 52 are much nicer then 49 and 51. I was in 50 and we left the flat with 4 fridges compared to the standard 2. The location of Rowan House is incredible too, there is a car park and bike shed right behind the house which is really handy and there is a cut through passage near the house so that you can get to lectures and the launderette in less then a minute. Only cons are that you are quite far from the bus stops and the library, by that I mean they are about a 5 minute walk so not too bad haha. If there's anything specific about the accommodation or course let me know

That's awesome! My offer is for flat 50 so you're giving me hope! :tongue:
Hmm, a car park eh...I have a motorcycle, do you think I can sneak it in? Haha!
That's awesome! My offer is for flat 50 so you're giving me hope! :tongue:
Hmm, a car park eh...I have a motorcycle, do you think I can sneak it in? Haha!

Yeah your motorcycle should be fine, there were two guys with motorcycles last year who kept them in the bike shed. You might not be that popular in Poplar House though which is right beside the bike shed if it is very loud in the mornings haha :tongue: I don't suppose you have your room number for the flat yet? I can tell you that room 5 is hands down one of the best rooms on the whole campus...
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah your motorcycle should be fine, there were two guys with motorcycles last year who kept them in the bike shed. You might not be that popular in Poplar House though which is right beside the bike shed if it is very loud in the mornings haha :tongue: I don't suppose you have your room number for the flat yet? I can tell you that room 5 is hands down one of the best rooms on the whole campus...

It's room 2! :biggrin:
Ooooo well my motorbike isn't too loud...honest! :u:
I have accommodation for juniper house at glenside😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending