The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ExoIceCream99
Everyone found physical easy and human hard

I was typically the other way round .-.

yeah, i found human easy, but there were a few hard development questions in human
Original post by csutton
Hi guys, I've been reading this thread since the start of summer, and I was wondering how/where/when people are going to open their results? Idk I'm just curious.

I will be grabbing my results from school, speaking to a few teachers, then I'll make my way to a nearby park/recreational ground (basically a bunch of big ass fields with pretty trees) to meet my boyfriend. I'll open them with him and because it's an isolated field, I can cry and scream and skip around and do handstands and you know, there's a river there just in case I have to drown myself.

But yeah, how is everybody opening their results?

I'm probably going to grab my envelope, get in the car, go home and open it in my bedroom with the doors shut. :h: Though this may not happen because my mum will be there and sh might ask me to open it in front of her and all the teachers :s-smilie:
Original post by hbgeorgie
did anyone else find AQA Geography super easy? i know its my fave subject blabla but gcse geography seems SO much easier than other gcse subjects like science and history

Yes!! I thought the papers and the questions as a whole were really good!
(edited 7 years ago)
I wonder how busy this thread's gonna become on the 24th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay GCSE results day soon yayayayayaatatayatatatatatatatatatatatatatayayayayayayatatay
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Yay GCSE results day soon yayayayayaatatayatatatatatatatatatatatatatayayayayayayatatay

Someone's confident :biggrin: good luck regardless aha!
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I wonder how busy this thread's gonna become on the 24th

Posted from TSR Mobile

very very very very busy
Okay but the countdown at the top of this thread is nothelping
how is everyone looking to open their results and with who ?
Original post by Waveyalex

Mate, I will take my results and read the in the car with my dad then off we go to show me results to the sixth I wanna go to and bam. I'll tell my friends after i've confirmed my place. :smile:)

What will you do?
Original post by Waveyalex

Honestly in two minds whether to just open it there and then or hide. I wanna stay in school so I can say goodbye to my teachers (I know, I'm sad)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheYearNiner
Mate, I will take my results and read the in the car with my dad then off we go to show me results to the sixth I wanna go to and bam. I'll tell my friends after i've confirmed my place. :smile:)

What will you do?

open my results in an isolated area away from everyone including my dad then go to my dad first show him then depending on how i feel either go home or chill around with a few friends
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Honestly in two minds whether to just open it there and then or hide. I wanna stay in school so I can say goodbye to my teachers (I know, I'm sad)

Posted from TSR Mobile

not really theyve been with u for the last few years thats not ad lool to say goodbye
The only person I'll probably say goodbye to is my Head of Year, a lot of my teachers left after this year because they stayed to see us on through Year 11 and some said they might not be there on results day which is sad for me ☹️
This may have been asked before, it may be the wrong place to ask this and the answer may be available on the Internet - but does anyone know what time the grade boundaries will be put online on the 24th? Specifically the AQA ones?
Thanks!
Original post by Nudelauflauf
This may have been asked before, it may be the wrong place to ask this and the answer may be available on the Internet - but does anyone know what time the grade boundaries will be put online on the 24th? Specifically the AQA ones?
Thanks!

edexcel is usually at midnight, aqa sometime in the morning (8am ish?) and ocr can be at any time
Has there ever been students who committed suicide over their GCSE results?
Original post by Nudelauflauf
Thanks!

If I'm correct, usually the morning. I'd say between 12-9am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shohaib712

Unfortunately I have heard of it. It's a shame to hear about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shohaib712

Oh God, I hope not :frown:

Latest