The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Ask Student Finance England

I'am originally from Northern Ireland (UK national) and have studied and lived in England for the past 3 years and will continue to live there; will I be eligible for the postgraduate loan offered by Student Finance England?

From reading the GOV website I should be, however, some other sites say that in order to be successful I must have been previously living there prior to the beginning of my course for reasons other than study.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey Paul,

On the surface of it, it sounds to me like you would get funding. If you want further information about what would be available to you, you can speak to an advisor on 0151 231 3153 or email [email protected].

If you already study at LJMU, you may also get a 20% reduction on your Postgrad fees (link below) -

https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/your-student-experience/alumni/reduced-fees-for-postgraduate-study

Original post by Paul_sj
I'am originally from Northern Ireland (UK national) and have studied and lived in England for the past 3 years and will continue to live there; will I be eligible for the postgraduate loan offered by Student Finance England?

From reading the GOV website I should be, however, some other sites say that in order to be successful I must have been previously living there prior to the beginning of my course for reasons other than study.
(edited 7 years ago)
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending