The Student Room Group

Guys why is it

Why is it when I find a really nice girl who I like a lot becomes unattractive after we had sex ? ?

I can't figure it out ! perhaps you experience something similar ?
Depends how you finish.

If her eye is glued shut and her hair matted with a sticky white substance she's necessarily going to be less attractive
Reply 2
Original post by tengentoppa
Depends how you finish.

If her eye is glued shut and her hair matted with a sticky white substance she's necessarily going to be less attractive

You are watching the wrong type of film
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
Why is it when I find a really nice girl who I like a lot becomes unattractive after we had sex ? ?

Perhaps this is too much of a philosophical answer, but it could be due to an evolutionary trait. It essentially encourages you to move on to the next girl and reproduce to colonise an area really quickly, instead of just staying with one person.

Also, is this unattractiveness constant now, or is it intermittent(comes and goes)?
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Perhaps this is too much of a philosophical answer, but it could be due to an evolutionary trait. It essentially encourages you to move on to the next girl and reproduce to colonise an area really quickly, instead of just staying with one person.

Also, is this unattractiveness constant now, or is it intermittent(comes and goes)?

I'm pretty sure he's intermittent :lol: :lol: LMAOOOOOO
cuz you touched her and everything you touch becomes disgusting
Original post by Maths and cheesecake

It either wears off quickly or you only was with her for sex
Reply 7
After ejaculation, a refractory period usually occurs during which a man cannot achieve another orgasm. This can be anywhere from less than a minute to several hours, depending on age and other individual factors.
Most men experience a lag time between the ability to ejaculate consecutively, and this lag time varies among men. Only few guys are able to have consecutively acts. Age also affects the recovery time; younger men typically recover faster than older men. During this refractory period it is difficult or impossible to attain an erection, because the sympathetic nervous system counteracts the effects of the parasympathetic nervous system. It’s thought this just gets a genetic cause involving testosterone cycle too and there is no treatment useful to change situation.
Original post by GUMI
After ejaculation, a refractory period usually occurs during which a man cannot achieve another orgasm. This can be anywhere from less than a minute to several hours, depending on age and other individual factors.
Most men experience a lag time between the ability to ejaculate consecutively, and this lag time varies among men. Only few guys are able to have consecutively acts. Age also affects the recovery time; younger men typically recover faster than older men. During this refractory period it is difficult or impossible to attain an erection, because the sympathetic nervous system counteracts the effects of the parasympathetic nervous system. It’s thought this just gets a genetic cause involving testosterone cycle too and there is no treatment useful to change situation.

How is this relevant?:tongue:
Reply 9
You're gay?
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
How is this relevant?:tongue:

A decrease in testosterone concentration in the blood will dampen sex drive and make his partner possibly less attractive to him. It's why I asked if it's constant or intermittent. (No jokes now :smile:)
Original post by tengentoppa
Depends how you finish.

My sperm doesn't stink. I like how it smells unique and refreshing.

Girls tend to have a glow to them after sex, they also feel more comfortable being naked or just walk around with underwear... But why do I not care about these things, I have had instances where I have been begged for sex by a girl who clearly can get any guy, not to sound arrogant but this has happened, and in turn the girl usually leaves my flat and I have to try to establish connection with her against once I have had my alone time. I must be insane.

Original post by ComputerMaths97
It either wears off quickly or you only was with her for sex

This is where I am different from other guys, I want her to be around me, I want her in my flat, I want to just look at her etc spend time without having sex, but say no sex to a girl and she will get offended big time !
I remember I did have sex with a girl once and it was also how I lost my virginity, she forced me to have sex with her, she enjoyed it but I didn't because I felt she dominated my manhood, it was like getting raped by her, I couldn't say no because the pressure was on me, but she could see it in my eyes as she was riding me.

Original post by GUMI

I think I am very healthy and young. I do have the ability to get it up, infact I do like foreplay and teasing just as long as I am not forced to have sex with a girl when I don't want to.

Original post by ELVsLP
You're gay?

definitely not, I like women !
Too much cheesecake my friend.
A decrease in testosterone concentration in the blood will dampen sex drive and make his partner possibly less attractive to him. It's why I asked if it's constant or intermittent. (No jokes now :smile:)

gotcha :yy:
Maybe because after you have had sex with her you realise that the girl is infact an 8 story tall crustacean from the paleozoic era asking for tree fiddy?
Just stop being such an incel.
Original post by Ellioats
Just stop being such an incel.

2 year old thread. Please check thread dates before you post. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest