The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by target21859
Has your college phoned people in the past?

Yessir they have
so if we take quantum theory, at this moment until I will have opened my results I am both rejected and accepted at the same time
and depending on the quantum interpretation used, when I open my letter in one universe I will be rejected and in another I will be accepted. HM. or the wave function simply collapses and I will be either rejected or accepted :P
Original post by smegsxo
There's no need to be rude about it, it was just a question.

I just don't understand how you can be asking that literally a day before results day. We were already informed on that stuff back in year 12
Original post by lawlieto
so if we take quantum theory, at this moment until I will have opened my results I am both rejected and accepted at the same time
and depending on the quantum interpretation used, when I open my letter in one universe I will be rejected and in another I will be accepted. HM. or the wave function simply collapses and I will be either rejected or accepted :P

We all have passed in one world
Reply 7064

Schrodingers results
Reply 7065

Arguably unless you failed to meet your targets only just then you are definitely one or the other right now. Because the decision has been made already you just haven't seen it.
Original post by lucabrasi98
I just don't understand how you can be asking that literally a day before results day. We were already informed on that stuff back in year 12

Not everyone's school is that great. My school didn't know about the scrapping of student grants until we told them! I hadn't thought about it until today as I really don't think I'll need it but...

Impressive words there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone ever got into dentistry through clearing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
Arguably unless you failed to meet your targets only just then you are definitely one or the other right now. Because the decision has been made already you just haven't seen it.

I prefer Everett's interpretation of the many worlds :biggrin:

Thank you...

...so so much!😐
Original post by TrojanH
Looking for OCR Bio MS and Reports for F214/F215
Unfortunately I'm on the same boat as you. Got AQA but not OCR
****ing hell guys it's nearly results day
Hi can someone please tell me the number of UMS points that are needed for an A in AS Level sociology (AQA New Spec)?

I'm worrying myself into oblivion 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
12 hours to go for me now 😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if you're course has clearing availabiltyness?????
Can't get over the shock of the high grade boundaries for AQA CHEM4. 😳😳😳
Reply 7077
i need ABB for pharmacy at manchester uni! Im dreading seeing my chemistry result, the grade boundaries are so high for AQA chem :frown:
Original post by CaitlinN15
12 hours to go for me now 😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky I have to wait an extra hour and a half.
sh*tting it🙃🔫

Quick Reply

Latest