The Student Room Group

Geography One Year A-Level

Hi everyone,

So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on colleges that do geography a-levels in one year?
I'm trying to get into uni but I need to plump up my qualifications (plus I just love geography).
If anyone has taken it in a year at a college/online and has any recommendations I'd be very grateful! I've tried self study but it's tricky.

Thank you.

Peace and love, J3zz
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

I'd call around and ask local colleges, if I were you. Not many will do the whole A-level in one year though; perhaps you could teach yourself the AS and they teach you the A2?
Reply 3
Original post by 98curry76
I'd call around and ask local colleges, if I were you. Not many will do the whole A-level in one year though; perhaps you could teach yourself the AS and they teach you the A2?

Thank you for your response. I've rung pretty much every college locally, including ones further away (even 2 hours). No luck unfortunately. So I'm thinking of teaching myself it. Hopefully that's possible.

Thanks again :smile:
I have just completed one year Geography. It was difficult but do able!

Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Amysmith1997
I have just completed one year Geography. It was difficult but do able!

Good luck!

Well done!!! And thank you for the luck! I can imagine it takes a lot of work but worth it!Did you self teach it?
Reply 6
I also want to do an a level in a year. How do I do this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending