The Student Room Group

Come wish me a "Good Luck" for Results Day

I need it. You can wish others here good luck too. We need it even if we think we don't. Luck all around. Let's do it.

UPDATE: Got A*A*B. Thank you to everyone who wished me luck!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Great grammar on the title. Looks like I need more luck than I first thought.
Good luck guys! :woo:
Reply 3
Good luck, I wish you the very best.
The very best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck I need all the luck I can get :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Best of luck everyone for tomorrow :hugs: I was in your shoes about 8 years ago so I know how nervous a lot of you will be feeling right now and how hellish the waiting game is. I hope you all get the results you were hoping for :h:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Good luck guys! :woo:

Original post by fldem
Good luck, I wish you the very best.

Original post by vault111
The very best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, good luck to you all as well!

Original post by saraxh
I need all the luck I can get :frown:

Spoiler

*gives some luck*
Original post by Spock's Socks
Best of luck everyone for tomorrow :hugs: I was in your shoes about 8 years ago so I know how nervous a lot of you will be feeling right now and how hellish the waiting game is. I hope you all get the results you were hoping for :h:

Thank you! :hugs:

Good luck to you too... for er... well, JUST GOOD LUCK!
Remember that A level results aren't everything. A bit of worry is natural, but make sure you relax and don't stress out. Easier said than done, but important nonetheless

Good luck all :h::h::h:
Good luck everyone
Original post by Spock's Socks

I was also in this position last year (A2 results), the suspense was terrible! :tongue:
Original post by 98curry76
Remember that A level results aren't everything. A bit of worry is natural, but make sure you relax and don't stress out. Easier said than done, but important nonetheless

Good luck all :h::h::h:

Original post by 4nonymous
Good luck everyone

Thank you, will put that luck to good use, for sure! Good luck to you both too!
Your stuff is all over the place! But I do appreciate the luck! Good luck to you as well!
Good Luck with the results. I have my results too, so scared! :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by RDKGames
Thank you, good luck to you all as well!

*gives some luck*

Good luck all!!!
Reply 16
Good luck, try and sleep and don't stress too much!
Good luck everyone!
Original post by Gal cool
Good Luck with the results. I have my results too, so scared! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Original post by Wantsnoffer
Good luck all!!!

Original post by vlb206
Good luck, try and sleep and don't stress too much!

Thanks, good luck to you all as well!

Spoiler

Reply 19
Original post by vault111
Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Greetings, my name is Zack Zacken and I thank you for your warm offerings of luck. Thank you and good luck back to you too, oh, and also **** off. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest