The Student Room Group

How do King's College and UCL compare for Law LLB. PLEASE HELP!

I have been torn between these two colleges. I can't seem to decide which one to choose for an undergraduate in Law. I want to decide based on entry requirements. Which of these colleges would be easier to get into?

Also, which one would be a better fit for doing Law from the UK.
Reply 1
Original post by Anza Tariq
I have been torn between these two colleges. I can't seem to decide which one to choose for an undergraduate in Law. I want to decide based on entry requirements. Which of these colleges would be easier to get into?

Also, which one would be a better fit for doing Law from the UK.

Apply to both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by jneill

The problem with that would be that they both depend on LNAT. I'm applying to Oxford as well which also needs LNAT. I am not willing to choose too many uni's dependant on that exam because i can only give it the one time. Therefore, i need to decide between KCL and UCL on the basis of entry requirements and where it would be easier to get into.
Reply 3
Original post by Anza Tariq
The problem with that would be that they both depend on LNAT. I'm applying to Oxford as well which also needs LNAT. I am not willing to choose too many uni's dependant on that exam because i can only give it the one time. Therefore, i need to decide between KCL and UCL on the basis of entry requirements and where it would be easier to get into.

You have 5 choices. Just pick courses at universities you want to spend 3 years at.

If you are on target to meet the entry requirements you are likely to get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending