The Student Room Group

UCAS Decision

Hi I was wandering my Sixth Form that i attend to opens its doors at 7am for those who did not manage to secure a place at university. I was wandering how will i know if UCAS Track will only be available from 8am tomorrow morning. I heard that we can log into UCAS Track and our offers will change. The BTEC students UCAS Track already changed in order to inform them wether or not they got their place. I am doing A-Levels so how will i know if i got in or not. I want to be sure so that in case i didnt get in i have a chance for clearing. Regards Karol
Original post by Karol2573
Hi I was wandering my Sixth Form that i attend to opens its doors at 7am for those who did not manage to secure a place at university. I was wandering how will i know if UCAS Track will only be available from 8am tomorrow morning. I heard that we can log into UCAS Track and our offers will change. The BTEC students UCAS Track already changed in order to inform them wether or not they got their place. I am doing A-Levels so how will i know if i got in or not. I want to be sure so that in case i didnt get in i have a chance for clearing. Regards Karol

Your sixth form might know if you've missed your offer conditions but they wont know if you've been accepted or rejected until Track goes live at 8am (probably a bit earlier at 7:30am).

If you're worried then make sure you've got your UCAS login and data on your phone and get to sixth form around 7:30am - you can get your results and check track around the same time and your teachers will be there to help if you need it.
Reply 2
Thanks for the advice. Im going to be at my school at 7am thats when they said they are opening

Original post by PQ
Your sixth form might know if you've missed your offer conditions but they wont know if you've been accepted or rejected until Track goes live at 8am (probably a bit earlier at 7:30am).

If you're worried then make sure you've got your UCAS login and data on your phone and get to sixth form around 7:30am - you can get your results and check track around the same time and your teachers will be there to help if you need it.
Thanks for the advice. Im going to be at my school at 7am thats when they said they are opening

If you've got a bit of a wait before Track goes live then buy the Telegraph on the way in. You might not need the clearing listings but one of your friends might...and it'll give you something to read while you wait :smile:
Reply 4
thanks
thanks

Best of luck :smile:

Remember TSR is hear if things don't go to plan (and if they do and you just want to celebrate!)
Reply 6
Yeah i know im just sressing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending