The Student Room Group

The world is going to tear itself apart with Islam hate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by alevelstresss
please respond to the whole thing or kindly go away, its easy for you to stimulate a hateful argument when you cherry pick the one small thing you are capable of criticising.

Honestly? I got tired of your bs. I have mentioned in the post that you replied to why it's not just a small handful. In your reply you go on to say again "hurr durr small handful" even though I already showed it's not.

Same with Sharia Law, you make so many points, all of which are complete bs, like how the **** would you even implement having two different systems of law? Or who stops Muslims following it now (I mean if they don't want it for non-Muslims, what's stopping them just doing it for themselves already)? Yes Sharia law isn't a definite thing, but even any form of it would be terrible, and anyone wanting any form of it is a lunatic. The list goes on.

I am tired of arguing with someone who is hypocritical (you accuse me of not reading what you write and yet you do that very thing), who repeats the same, wrong, arguments over and over, whose sole aim is to talk as much bs in order to disguise the fact that no argument has any meaning. Like your definition of integration. Complete and utter bs and yet you bang on about it over and over. My ****ing god you are unbearable.
So let's just not say and do anything about it and carry on as normal like before. As if that worked well.
Original post by inhuman
Honestly? I got tired of your bs. I have mentioned in the post that you replied to why it's not just a small handful. In your reply you go on to say again "hurr durr small handful" even though I already showed it's not.

Same with Sharia Law, you make so many points, all of which are complete bs, like how the **** would you even implement having two different systems of law? Or who stops Muslims following it now (I mean if they don't want it for non-Muslims, what's stopping them just doing it for themselves already)? Yes Sharia law isn't a definite thing, but even any form of it would be terrible, and anyone wanting any form of it is a lunatic. The list goes on.

I am tired of arguing with someone who is hypocritical (you accuse me of not reading what you write and yet you do that very thing), who repeats the same, wrong, arguments over and over, whose sole aim is to talk as much bs in order to disguise the fact that no argument has any meaning. Like your definition of integration. Complete and utter bs and yet you bang on about it over and over. My ****ing god you are unbearable.

In other words, you've given up actually reading my posts and replying constructively.

Throw in 'bs' as many times as you want, it doesn't make your argument any more valid.

You're yet to explain how any of my arguments are wrong, you went on a tangent about how integration has failed when this thread is in fact about general Islam/Muslim hate. So call me a hypocrite all you like but you're the hypocrite here.

Go away or reply constructively instead of being so arrogant.
Original post by CherishFreedom
So let's just not say and do anything about it and carry on as normal like before. As if that worked well.

It was going better before, nowadays we have far right groups gaining ground, anti-immigrant sentiment and growing hate towards Islam and Muslims.

But you people who are eager to denounce Islam rarely offer any solutions, what solutions do you propose? And mass deportations or banning of religion isn't a solution.
1. It is a small handful, the excessive majority of immigrants throughout history and throughout the refugee crisis have arrived without being sexual predators or terrorists. We have more domestic rape/assault cases than immigrants by far. ?

majority of historical immigrants have indeed thrived sucessfully - they havent potentially been influenced by any specific islamic edict however - jews, christians sikhs hindus buddhists taoists have all arrived on these shores in large numbers and not caused the same issues for society that islamic fundamentalists are currently posing for uk ( and the rest of the world). Indeed its true to say past muslim immigrants perhaps 50 years ago or so were much better integrated than muslims in 2o16 - this could be as theres a trend of backward thinking infiltrating the muslim communities to done the edicts of 'traditional islam' at the expense of other influences and cultures - hence why youll see all over tsr right now people posting photos of muslims in the 60s happily co -existing with people of all faiths and cultures in the west, then contrasting to a 2000s photo of women in full abayas ghettoised in segregated communities.

2. Sharia Law means nothing, it has no set list of things which are to be followed. And polls taken also suggest that Muslims who want Sharia Law in western countries agree that it wouldn't apply to non-Muslims. Sharia law =/= throwing gays off roofs or chopping off limbs for stealing. It is interpreted differently across the world. People who criticise Islam throw 'these people want Sharia Law' into the pond without acknowledging how vague it actually is.
?

It seems now you are wandering off an initial path of protecting muslims from unfair mis-directed critisism, to now trying to defend islamic principles and edicts, which makes one doubt your true intentions.
for someone claiming to be an 'atheist' and little interest in islam, you 'claim ' to have delved into the specifics of islamic faith a significant amount ( albeit with a confused understanding - but that can be said of many muslims too) sharia law is simply a concept of goverance that takes basis from isamic doctrine and the sunnah - there is no agreed systematic process ever put into practice, its jsut someones theory - but it can and does involve any concept that has basis in islam - andso - ti very much can include chopping hands off someone who steals.

3. I don't see why identifying as ethnicity x is a problem, surely integration problems would be racial clashes or organised violence by or against these immigrants?
clealry that hasnt been the case, as asians, africans and oriental people who are not of islamic background have arrived in the west for decades without any issues of conflict with other cultures and have succeeded signifcantly in society. what you seem to be ignoring is the cultural segregation that islamic doctrine is promoting amoung these new immgirant communties, nothing to do wit their races.
Reply 85
In other words, you've given up actually reading my posts and replying constructively.

Throw in 'bs' as many times as you want, it doesn't make your argument any more valid.

You're yet to explain how any of my arguments are wrong, you went on a tangent about how integration has failed when this thread is in fact about general Islam/Muslim hate. So call me a hypocrite all you like but you're the hypocrite here.

Go away or reply constructively instead of being so arrogant.

Arrogant. Haha, coming from Mr. "I have been to the heart of their community, I saw the good in them let me spread it now", is very rich.

In other words I have stopped feeding the troll. Because that is what you are. Every time someone addresses one of your words you turn it around and pretend it wasn't answered. Throw in some bs to cover it up. That's your tactic, and it's pathetic and I have had enough of it and you.

But hey just remember this. If you are actually genuine, and want to help these amazing, kind people whose hearts are just so darn good, then you are actually doing the opposite here. You are not fooling anyone, and your bs arguments (integration can only fail if the entire population has to flee the country ahahahahahahaahah probably the biggest bs I have ever heard on TSR) are just going to make people think the opposite.

So well done.
I don't see the problem, its a high Muslim population area, so by the logic of some of the people on here, they should have come out with knives and beheaded all the controversially-dressed females in the group? and yes, there were some.

kashmir has seen a massive amount of islamic terrorism, most of whom hide amoung the majority muslims population used as human shields. its funny you tried to use this example of region as an example of a 'peaceful region' shows you dont really know what you are talking about. much of the problems there is funded by an 'islamically governed country pakistan whose theory is ' its majority muslims andso canoot be land ruled by a non muslim ( ie india) so they promote terorrism. that is isalmist thinking that you seem to apologise for, and how terrorism starts. next Oldham in england will develop a terrorist network becuase it will become 95% muslim, and you will have to accept that too else be a hypocrite
Original post by Reformed
majority of historical immigrants have indeed thrived sucessfully - they havent potentially been influenced by any specific islamic edict however - jews, christians sikhs hindus buddhists taoists have all arrived on these shores in large numbers and not caused the same issues for society that islamic fundamentalists are currently posing for uk ( and the rest of the world). Indeed its true to say past muslim immigrants perhaps 50 years ago or so were much better integrated than muslims in 2o16 - this could be as theres a trend of backward thinking infiltrating the muslim communities to done the edicts of 'traditional islam' at the expense of other influences and cultures - hence why youll see all over tsr right now people posting photos of muslims in the 60s happily co -existing with people of all faiths and cultures in the west, then contrasting to a 2000s photo of women in full abayas ghettoised in segregated communities.

It seems now you are wandering off an initial path of protecting muslims from unfair mis-directed critisism, to now trying to defend islamic principles and edicts, which makes one doubt your true intentions.
for someone claiming to be an 'atheist' and little interest in islam, you 'claim ' to have delved into the specifics of islamic faith a significant amount ( albeit with a confused understanding - but that can be said of many muslims too) sharia law is simply a concept of goverance that takes basis from isamic doctrine and the sunnah - there is no agreed systematic process ever put into practice, its jsut someones theory - but it can and does involve any concept that has basis in islam - andso - ti very much can include chopping hands off someone who steals.

clealry that hasnt been the case, as asians, africans and oriental people who are not of islamic background have arrived in the west for decades without any issues of conflict with other cultures and have succeeded signifcantly in society. what you seem to be ignoring is the cultural segregation that islamic doctrine is promoting amoung these new immgirant communties, nothing to do wit their races.

If you're worried about me wandering off on a tangent on my own thread, blame the person to whom I was replying, and yourself for caring about me 'derailing my own thread'. I am an atheist and proud, I clearly said that I don't think religion is useful in the world right now in its current form.

And Sharia Law is only interpreted as hand-chopping and all of that stuff under very few regimes, Sharia Law is slightly brutal, but far more moderate under almost all Islamic governments in the world. Incriminating a Muslim for wanting 'Sharia Law' is as vague as incriminating a westerner for wanting 'government'.

And can you honestly tell me that Asians and Africans have arrived without conflict? Take a quick look at the 1950s, Enoch Powell's 'rivers of blood speech' and the racial violence in Notting Hill. You are nitpicking Islam as poorly integrated when poor integration, or what you think it is, has occurred with many other races throughout history.
Original post by inhuman
Arrogant. Haha, coming from Mr. "I have been to the heart of their community, I saw the good in them let me spread it now", is very rich.

In other words I have stopped feeding the troll. Because that is what you are. Every time someone addresses one of your words you turn it around and pretend it wasn't answered. Throw in some bs to cover it up. That's your tactic, and it's pathetic and I have had enough of it and you.

But hey just remember this. If you are actually genuine, and want to help these amazing, kind people whose hearts are just so darn good, then you are actually doing the opposite here. You are not fooling anyone, and your bs arguments (integration can only fail if the entire population has to flee the country ahahahahahahaahah probably the biggest bs I have ever heard on TSR) are just going to make people think the opposite.

So well done.

goodbye sir
It was going better before, nowadays we have far right groups gaining ground, anti-immigrant sentiment and growing hate towards Islam and Muslims.

noone wants to see far right gaining ground, but facts are in europe they are - why do you think that is? well partly due the characters that keep refusing to challenge the islamic world to take ownership of islamic terrorism that they are allowing to spread outside their own borders and into everyone elses. the far right can see the characters like yourself condoning islamism by trying to blame everyone else, and making political capital.
What is wrong with holding 'backwards' views? So long as they aren't willing to act on it, there is no problem. In my opinion, many people in this country who voted Brexit, such as those who voted to leave and make us economically worse off for their own xenophobic/anti-immigrant views hold 'backwards views'.

Find me a poll which says that "x% of Muslims would willingly go out and commit terrorist atrocities" and then I'll be worried.

Whats wrong with holding backwards views? Are you serious? Many muslims hold homophobic views thats actively harmful because it leads to incresed suicides among gay people.Many muslims hold anti-semetic views do you really think the holocaust could of happened without the majority of people holding anti semetic views.If you hold backwards views you're more likely to vote for people who hold the same backwards views and then a goverment with backwards views will be in power.Goverments have the power to change things and if they hold harmful views they will change things for the worse.
Original post by Chakede
kashmir has seen a massive amount of islamic terrorism, most of whom hide amoung the majority muslims population used as human shields. its funny you tried to use this example of region as an example of a 'peaceful region' shows you dont really know what you are talking about. much of the problems there is funded by an 'islamically governed country pakistan whose theory is ' its majority muslims andso canoot be land ruled by a non muslim ( ie india) so they promote terorrism. that is isalmist thinking that you seem to apologise for, and how terrorism starts. next Oldham in england will develop a terrorist network becuase it will become 95% muslim, and you will have to accept that too else be a hypocrite

So when I visited there, how come it was, in my opinion, more peaceful than parts of London? Why wasn't I taken hostage by terrorists if the area is such a violent Islamic regime?
Original post by Reformed
noone wants to see far right gaining ground, but facts are in europe they are - why do you think that is? well partly due the characters that keep refusing to challenge the islamic world to take ownership of islamic terrorism that they are allowing to spread outside their own borders and into everyone elses. the far right can see the characters like yourself condoning islamism by trying to blame everyone else, and making political capital.

The far-right often want to incriminate other cultures and religions for their petty problems. They are extremely patriotic and it feels good to them to blame their failings on other ethnic groups or religions.

Islam is the perfect scapegoat for these people because of the associations with terrorism, when the people they are persecuting are completely innocent.
Original post by Robby2312
Whats wrong with holding backwards views? Are you serious? Many muslims hold homophobic views thats actively harmful because it leads to incresed suicides among gay people.Many muslims hold anti-semetic views do you really think the holocaust could of happened without the majority of people holding anti semetic views.If you hold backwards views you're more likely to vote for people who hold the same backwards views and then a goverment with backwards views will be in power.Goverments have the power to change things and if they hold harmful views they will change things for the worse.

If you want to go around challenging, deporting and killing people because of their views, then your ideal Orwellian-government is worse than what the very people you're trying to incriminate propose.

As long as they are never willing to act on their beliefs, it is fine.

And to me, wanting to leave the EU for immigration reasons is a backwards view.

But you people who are eager to denounce Islam rarely offer any solutions, what solutions do you propose? And mass deportations or banning of religion isn't a solution.

You can't really dismiss the basic response of other people when faced with an actual terrorist crisis. Everyone knows not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists happened to be Muslims. This is a basic fact. Their sensitivity is not misguided, it is a normal action-reaction response.

And to be frank, many of those who you accuse of 'denouncing' Islam actually are proposing a solution. You on the other hand isn't. What is your solution?

Here is my response on a previous thread:

I think it's safe to say that regardless of who did this, this was a horrific act and there is no doubt some suspicions behind who might be behind the attack.

What I find annoying is that there seems to be a 'tug of war' game between two groups of people on this thread, as if far-rights extremism and Islamic extremism can somehow deflect blame on either ideologies.

Both ideologies are not acceptable. Whatever motives these attackers have will not alter the harmful nature of these ideologies. As a continent we are still not facing these arising problems seriously enough. We are more ready to shift blame than addressing both ideologies head on. At the end nothing is done but mere child's play.

A mixed solution is obviously required, I would like governments to start consulting and enforce prevention policies. Uncontrolled acceptance of refugees cannot remain in place. Countries must do more to encourage existing ethnic minorities to be included in society, not by positive discrimination but to ensure equal distribution of resources. Potential sources of radicalisation must be closely monitored. Governments must consider regulating faith schools and make sure that faith serves as an enrichment, not a curriculum.

However tough or 'politically incorrect', governments must start acting with meaningful purpose and direction. You cannot expect these ideologies to simply go away if you do nothing, they will simply grow.

If you're worried about me wandering off on a tangent on my own thread, blame the person to whom I was replying, and yourself for caring about me 'derailing my own thread'. I am an atheist and proud, I clearly said that I don't think religion is useful in the world right now in its current form.

you clearly arnt, am atheist would have denounced various edicts found within islamic dctrine a while back .

And Sharia Law is only interpreted as hand-chopping and all of that stuff under very few regimes, Sharia Law is slightly brutal, but far more moderate under almost all Islamic governments in the world. Incriminating a Muslim for wanting 'Sharia Law' is as vague as incriminating a westerner for wanting 'government'.

again no, even for a muslim your knowledge is substandard. sharia is nto a defined system - it doesnt exist. however any principle can be 'sharia' if it si proved in scripture ie therefore a system that doesnt apply hand chopping is going against criteria of islamic doctrine therefore is not sharia at all

And can you honestly tell me that Asians and Africans have arrived without conflict? Take a quick look at the 1950s, Enoch Powell's 'rivers of blood speech' and the racial violence in Notting Hill. You are nitpicking Islam as poorly integrated when poor integration, or what you think it is, has occurred with many other races throughout history.
you are getting your generic ethnicities confused. - racial violence did not occur in notting hill, to a large extent it occurred in brixton - but these werent 'asians or africans' but west indians. . despite which riots against NR far right marches does not equate to widescale islamic terrorism that operates on a global basis. - where uk citizens can fly off to paksitan or syria and come back with murderous knowledge and intent and fulled by dogma pumped into them by an imama or sheikh they met for less than 3 minute. that is the influence of islamist doctrine on muslims- no other ethnic group is at as much risk to this level of social disorder. the problems we are seeing islamic radicalisation amoung young muslims is unprescedented and you sticking your head in the sand trying to pretend there is no problem i exactly why the far right is gaining votes.
So when I visited there, how come it was, in my opinion, more peaceful than parts of London? Why wasn't I taken hostage by terrorists if the area is such a violent Islamic regime?

probably because youre a muslim trying to pretend not to be :rofl:
Reply 97
you're rigth muslims do not deserve to be killed and treated like they're all terrorists. And actually terrorist just show themself as muslim and they're faking so this situation creates muslim haters groups. And if you read Quran you can easily see that islam does not want to barbaric things.
The far-right often want to incriminate other cultures and religions for their petty problems. They are extremely patriotic and it feels good to them to blame their failings on other ethnic groups or religions.

Islam is the perfect scapegoat for these people because of the associations with terrorism, when the people they are persecuting are completely innocent.

and also because they identify islamist are causing global problems and geniuses like you are making excuses for them. not they prob hate sikhs, buddhists, africans etc jsut as much , but these groups are not casuing the same problems for them to ride on
Reply 99

If only you had been, you naive troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending