The Student Room Group

New maths paper vs 9-1system help!!

Right in a nutshell im going to be in year 11 this september however i will however have to sit this new 9-1 system paper of i wanted could i enter in the Novemeber entry paper for the old Edexcel A paper would it still count which means i dont need to do the new paper?
Original post by chris2791
Right in a nutshell im going to be in year 11 this september however i will however have to sit this new 9-1 system paper of i wanted could i enter in the Novemeber entry paper for the old Edexcel A paper would it still count which means i dont need to do the new paper?

No, unfortunately
Reply 2
I hope I was doing the old paper.As far as I know,you can't.
Reply 3
Original post by Fnt1klo
I hope I was doing the old paper.As far as I know,you can't.

why cant I ?
Reply 4
why cant I ?

November is a resit series. This means that you would've had to have sat the exam in June 2016. Also, new government regulations disallow early entry I think.

Pretty sure the last assessment opportunity, non-resit, for the current spec, was June 2016. It's too late for early entry, if you wanted to enter early it would have been for the June 2016 exam series. As someone said earlier, afaik, November 2016 is for resits.

Quick Reply

Latest