Original post by tasha_tah
Nope lol can't sleep now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why can't you sleep now? Who says?
Original post by mr.cool09
Why can't you sleep now? Who says?

I'm not sleepy noww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like destroying AQA for having HIGH ****ING GRADE BOUNDARIES AGAIN!! SO FUDGING SPECIAL AQA!!!!
well better started being a "street pharmacist"
dead
Pretty grim
massive stress headache :pain:
Original post by Salamandastron
massive stress headache :pain:

:hugs: those are the worst. :frown:
Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: those are the worst. :frown:

:lovehug: x
Original post by fatima1998
i am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really worrying about the results day and especially more worrying about my parents reaction :afraid:

Good luck! Don't let them make you feel down:h:
Original post by Vicky628
Good luck! Don't let them make you feel down:h:

I really need 1000000 Good lucks and i hope they'll change whatever i have on the paper :unsure:
they'll defo make me feel down because i know they are expecting me to get A's which i know i am not gonna get and i'll be called failure :bawling:
anxious and ready to puke (A-level results tomorrow)
tfw you get a headache due to the thought of tomorrow's day :afraid:
checked Grade boundaries + predicted grades = fail + parents reaction = depression :yy:
Original post by fatima1998
I really need 1000000 Good lucks and i hope they'll change whatever i have on the paper :unsure:
they'll defo make me feel down because i know they are expecting me to get A's which i know i am not gonna get and i'll be called failure :bawling:

I can provide that? Goodluckgoodluckgoodluck at I there yet?:/

So are mine, I'm expecting disappointment from everyone no matter what I get, because even a's won't be full marks...:h: ah well....
Original post by Vicky628
I can provide that? Goodluckgoodluckgoodluck at I there yet?:/

So are mine, I'm expecting disappointment from everyone no matter what I get, because even a's won't be full marks...:h: ah well....

if you can change my grades then i'll owe you something :colondollar:
but i know this won't happen :emo:
oh boy :sad: well that's what they expect without realising the pressure we have on us :redface:
Stressed, excited a little (for the future), worried...

Revising for entrance exams for med isn't very fun but i just look forward to it being over.
idk what to dooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:
Seems yesterdays good mood has subsided 🤔🤔
Feel like my head is erupting

Latest