The Student Room Group

The world is going to tear itself apart with Islam hate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
Where there is no difference between all aspects of life between natives and immigrants, that is not the case in the Western world. Immigration has been a disaster, especially Muslim immigration.

And how do you realistically expect someone to completely abandon every aspect of life.
Imagine you going to China and being expected to have fully adopted their way of life, its simply not possible.

And immigration has not been a disaster lmfao, have you got anything at all to back up that absurd statement?
[QUOTE="willa27;67005880"]
Original post by CherishFreedom
You can't really dismiss the basic response of other people when faced with an actual terrorist crisis. Everyone knows not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists happened to be Muslims. This is a basic fact. Their sensitivity is not misguided, it is a normal action-reaction response.

And to be frank, many of those who you accuse of 'denouncing' Islam actually are proposing a solution. You on the other hand isn't. What is your solution?

"Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims."

" approximately 2.5%
of all terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1970 and 2012 were carried out by Muslims."

Unlike you, when I post something on the internet I like to make sure it's not some bs generalisations spewing out of my mouth. Unless you can provide some kind of empirical evidence, I suggest you try harder not to make a fool of yourself.

Number of deaths? Or is someone making a fuss on part of animal rights as much a terrorist attack as others?
Original post by sleepysnooze
you think most people in iraq don't want, as a bisexual, to be in jail?
you think most people in jordan, don't want me, as a bisexual, to be in prison?
you think most people at least in *turkey*, don't want me locked up?
really?
seriously?
I don't think you get it
most muslims in the ****ing UK think I should *at least* be jailed. and that's a western country.

:troll:

its evident you've never experienced a raw Muslim community, and you've got an irrational fear of them, most likely based on inaccurate news reports, or a desire to incriminate other cultures with your petty problems

goodbye
Original post by alevelstresss
And how do you realistically expect someone to completely abandon every aspect of life.
Imagine you going to China and being expected to have fully adopted their way of life, its simply not possible.

And immigration has not been a disaster lmfao, have you got anything at all to back up that absurd statement?

Well it is, if there is no welfare state and people from similar cultures meet it can work, other wise it never works, you are proving my point, integration is not possible with most immigrants, as a result, it does not occur, duh...

The crime, the terrorism, the wage depreciation, the loss of communities, the national overpopulation, what more do you want?

its evident you've never experienced a raw Muslim community, and you've got an irrational fear of them, most likely based on inaccurate news reports, or a desire to incriminate other cultures with your petty problems

goodbye

lol

if I dressed as camp and as effeminately as I possibly could in a "muslim community", I would have the police telling me to vacate the area, for my own ****ing protection. and you know it, don't you. if I went to a muslim community snogging another man, do you *honestly* think I wouldn't get muslims coming for me? do you think if I went around with bacon and beer in an inner bradford ghetto, I'd be treated kindly by stoic and composed individuals not fuelled by religion but by enlightenment? yeah, okay. goodbye to you indeed, because you have an inability to reason.

goodbye

Oh back to the "I have been to the heart of a Muslim community" spiel. You never told me, was this on a gap year?
:troll:its evident you've never experienced a raw Muslim community, and you've got an irrational fear of them, most likely based on inaccurate news reports, or a desire to incriminate other cultures with your petty problemsgoodbye
I take it that you are against academia, I don't know why you are on a student forum, many many studies have shown what he stated.

if I used to be a christian but am now an atheist, what is stopping muslims from abandoning islam? fear? thought so!
Original post by The_Opinion
Well it is, if there is no welfare state and people from similar cultures meet it can work, other wise it never works, you are proving my point, integration is not possible with most immigrants, as a result, it does not occur, duh...

The crime, the terrorism, the wage depreciation, the loss of communities, the national overpopulation, what more do you want?

No, I simply don't define integration the same as you, consider your point equally as hollow as before.

Crime, terrorism, wage depreciation, loss of communities and national overpopulation are not immigrants fault buddy, domestics are far more responsible for every single one of those problems, and our own stupid government,
Reply 129
[QUOTE="inhuman;67006038"]
Original post by willa27

Number of deaths? Or is someone making a fuss on part of animal rights as much a terrorist attack as others?

I'm not trying to be rude but I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to ask?
There is a massive problem with Islamist extremists, but the problem is not the religion. Criticising the religion to death won't make it go away, you need to look at the source and see why someone would resort to extremist Islam, it is NEVER a heart-filled desire to save their religion.

The other problem is right here. You think that in a democratic world of freedom of religion, religions should obey what we think is the right way of life. Well guess what, we aren't the only type of society, other societies in which women have a lesser role and are oppressed exists and people like that type of society. Not to mention the fact that a vast number of Muslims live in the western world, fully incorporated with western and Muslim beliefs - it is a myth to say that they haven't integrated, especially when we have our own Muslim mayor lmfao.

'Acknowledging' a cultural problem which arguably doesn't even exist is not a solution, the cultural problem is you failing to recognise that in our democratic society, we have the right to freedom of religion, regardless of what symbolically oppresses women or whatever.

I mean integrating those within Western countries, we shouldn't intervene with other countries' politics. I think my previous post implied this already.

Again as I said, Islam in its current form is not compatible with Western ideologies, and this is what causes the problem in Western countries. Take gays for example, Islam as a whole rejects gays and consider them a lesser human beings than heterosexuals. A poll suggests that 52% of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

You can feel free to encourage to 'respect' their ways of life in Western societies, but don't wonder why people are protesting and acting against this obvious lack of integration. This is where the division is, and where the conflict starts, including terrorism. There is a problem, we saw the problem, we complained about it, we proposed solutions, and we have no time for over-sensitive third-parties who deflects the blame from the source of problem.
lol

if I dressed as camp and as effeminately as I possibly could in a "muslim community", I would have the police telling me to vacate the area, for my own ****ing protection. and you know it, don't you. if I went to a muslim community snogging another man, do you *honestly* think I wouldn't get muslims coming for me? do you think if I went around with bacon and beer in an inner bradford ghetto, I'd be treated kindly by stoic and composed individuals not fuelled by religion but by enlightenment? yeah, okay. goodbye to you indeed, because you have an inability to reason.

no you wouldn't, this is an absurd assumption.

have you ever been to a Muslim area? or have you stuck in your comfy western countries hiding away from the dangerous other cultures?
no you wouldn't, this is an absurd assumption.

have you ever been to a Muslim area? or have you stuck in your comfy western countries hiding away from the dangerous other cultures?

yes, I have actually, I've been to a *very* evidently muslim area in london, but I wasn't making it clear that I wasn't into men. so I was left alone. I wasn't stupid enough to conduct a ****ing experiment because I like being alive.
No, I simply don't define integration the same as you, consider your point equally as hollow as before.

Crime, terrorism, wage depreciation, loss of communities and national overpopulation are not immigrants fault buddy, domestics are far more responsible for every single one of those problems, and our own stupid government,

What are you on about now? Muslim terrorists are a result of immigration, how the **** do you think millions of Muslims ended up in the UK?

You are clearly trolling.

A town exists, people are happy, migrants move in, the community becomes less happy, by what strange logic I that not as a result of migrants?

You most probably will not answer the question and instead make some random statement.

*reminder*
if I used to be a christian but am now an atheist, what is stopping muslims from abandoning islam? fear? thought so!
I mean integrating those within Western countries, we shouldn't intervene with other countries' politics. I think my previous post implied this already.

Again as I said, Islam in its current form is not compatible with Western ideologies, and this is what causes the problem in Western countries. Take gays for example, Islam as a whole rejects gays and consider them a lesser human beings than heterosexuals. A poll suggests that 52% of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

You can feel free to encourage to 'respect' their ways of life in Western societies, but don't wonder why people are protesting and acting against this obvious lack of integration. This is where the division is, and where the conflict starts, including terrorism. There is a problem, we saw the problem, we complained about it, we proposed solutions, and we have no time for over-sensitive third-parties who deflects the blame from the source of problem.

There is no point quoting polls or statistics to him, he just ignores them.

We have FAR greater problems than some minor political interfering.

Islam is compatible with western democracy, by definition, we have freedom of religion. Muslims have adapted and do not literally 'strike down non-believers' because they are decent human beings, its a few primitive extremists who exploit it.

And so what if Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal? What about all the old-boy tories who opposed the equal marriage law? You don't understand, you want democracy, but you want to ban a religion because of what some of its followers think. That is Orwellian-style authoritarian government dude.

And there is no lack of integration, just your cute imagination catalysed by hateful media articles
yes, I have actually, I've been to a *very* evidently muslim area in london, but I wasn't making it clear that I wasn't into men. so I was left alone. I wasn't stupid enough to conduct a ****ing experiment because I like being alive.

London doesn't count buddy

have you been to an actual 95%+ Muslim region outside of Europe? I have, and they didn't come out with knives trying to behead the ill-dressed females
*reminder*

so many Muslims abandon Islam lmao... you think so one-dimensionally
London doesn't count buddy

why?!

have you been to an actual 95%+ Muslim region outside of Europe? I have, and they didn't come out with knives trying to behead the ill-dressed females

what was wrong with the predominantly muslim community that I visited already? why are you moving these goal posts arbitrarily? and why won't you explain why you have these arbitrary boundaries?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending