The Student Room Group

If i can not make it to results day can my results get emailed to me?

What do i do if i can not make it to results day tomorrow?
Email your exams office and they'll post them to you or make other arrangements.
Is this for AS or A2?
If you are in A2 and your grades are vital to your place at university then I suggest you should go in as if you do not get the grades then it would be easier to have the support of school if you're going into clearing!
You would have to ask your sixth form but if you do not usually have them emailed I think you'll have to go in! As by the time you've contacted the school tomorrow you might as well gone in and got them!
Is the reason why you can't go that important?
Original post by Lkathryn08
Is this for AS or A2?
If you are in A2 and your grades are vital to your place at university then I suggest you should go in as if you do not get the grades then it would be easier to have the support of school if you're going into clearing!
You would have to ask your sixth form but if you do not usually have them emailed I think you'll have to go in! As by the time you've contacted the school tomorrow you might as well gone in and got them!
Is the reason why you can't go that important?

It is AS and i am not in the country.
Original post by CertifiedRaccoon
It is AS and i am not in the country.

Im that case, you should be able to email or phone the school and ask to have your results emailed or posted! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest