The Student Room Group

Clearing help!

In july i applied for a clearing course at wolverhampton and i had to do a personal statement for the course and i already have my results so i applied for it. I recently have found out that i have an offer but have to yet confirm it on UCAS. does this mean that i am successful with my application and im ready to go to uni.
Original post by Rs12
In july i applied for a clearing course at wolverhampton and i had to do a personal statement for the course and i already have my results so i applied for it. I recently have found out that i have an offer but have to yet confirm it on UCAS. does this mean that i am successful with my application and im ready to go to uni.

You need to confirm it on ucas before whatever deadline they've given you.
Reply 2
Well I got the offer last week and I cannot get onto ucas track yet because of the results being posted
Reply 3
I was thinking that I probably have been accepted to uni because I have my results already and the admissions office know my results and they just said I have an offer but will have to confirm it tomorrow
Original post by Rs12
Well I got the offer last week and I cannot get onto ucas track yet because of the results being posted

Add it tomorrow, wait for them to confirm it then get student finance and accomodation sorted, then you're all set :smile:
Reply 5
No I added it as a clearing because they said yeah I could then I got an offer
Original post by Rs12
No I added it as a clearing because they said yeah I could then I got an offer

If you've accepted the offer then it should change to unconditional tomorrow hopefully.
Reply 7
Ohhh okay! Thank you!
Completely irrelevant but I feel like I'm going to be hearing the words "Clearing" and "Help" a lot tomorrow. :laugh:

Congratulations btw!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Completely irrelevant but I feel like I'm going to be hearing the words "Clearing" and "Help" a lot tomorrow. :laugh:

Congratulations btw!

yes, it will be the most common words on the site but we are here to help after all :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
yes, it will be the most common words on the site but we are here to help after all :smile:

And we're all very appreciative, good work guys :smile:
Original post by Elastichedgehog
And we're all very appreciative, good work guys :smile:

Thank you kind sir :chaplin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending