The Student Room Group

AQA MM03 8th June 2016 Exam Discussion

Scroll to see replies

man why did i look at the mark scheme... i am ****ed
Original post by Bobjim12
man why did i look at the mark scheme... i am ****ed

Can you still remember your answers? A few seemed familiar like the inequality one being 0.2 something but it seems as though I've done a lot better than I thought. Best case scenario I've dropped 7-10 marks, 5 of which due to lack of time. But according to the report time wasn't an issue for most people. Hmm...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A Slice of Pi
Can you still remember your answers? A few seemed familiar like the inequality one being 0.2 something but it seems as though I've done a lot better than I thought. Best case scenario I've dropped 7-10 marks, 5 of which due to lack of time. But according to the report time wasn't an issue for most people. Hmm...

I can, the only benefit of answering so little. I can't fully remember my answers for the 1D spheres, but the rest (so questions 1-3) I can.
Original post by Bobjim12
I can, the only benefit of answering so little. I can't fully remember my answers for the 1D spheres, but the rest (so questions 1-3) I can.

You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. I found all the M papers from 3-5 to be odd in some way this year (e.g. Q4 on M5 has seemed to have thrown a lot of people; was much more difficult than previous questions on that topic).
Original post by A Slice of Pi
You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. I found all the M papers from 3-5 to be odd in some way this year (e.g. Q4 on M5 has seemed to have thrown a lot of people; was much more difficult than previous questions on that topic).

I know what you mean, but i am fairly confident as I couldn't even attempt much else.

Anyway, this is me signing off, all the best to all M3ers!
Reply 225
Well I have no idea how this happened
Hey guys, wanna hear a joke?

I got 58 UMS in M3 and 30 UMS in D2. My B in FM was saved by this module as well as 82 UMS in FP4.

Spoiler

Original post by C0balt
Well I have no idea how this happened

What happened? Low grade boundaries in your favour like in mine? xD
Reply 228
Original post by RDKGames
What happened? Low grade boundaries in your favour like in mine? xD

I expected a D and got 85UMS... it was higher than FP3 wtf...
Original post by C0balt
I expected a D and got 85UMS... it was higher than FP3 wtf...

lmao they completely f*cked with M3 this year, I swear next year it will be the easiest paper ever. Well done on that result :smile:
Reply 230
Original post by RDKGames
lmao they completely f*cked with M3 this year, I swear next year it will be the easiest paper ever. Well done on that result :smile:

Thank you and you too I hope you got what you wanted overall
I got 88 UMS for practically doing nothing I swear... Those grade boundaries were a life saver <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a C!!! It wasn't even the paper that let me down, FP2 gave me a tasty D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending