The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I'm chill af and it's scaring me
Original post by Sacred Ground

Managing to stay chill isnt a bad thing :smile:
Original post by JMACM98
Can't wait until tomorrow and everyone who was *****ing themselves is back here celebrating their 273737 A*s and I'm just basking in my failure

This
All the people moaning are the ones they know will get As
Original post by Craig1998
Do you have Edexcel or OCR?

No, I just found that on another thread
image.jpg
I DONT KNOW WHAT TF TO DO! MY FIRM'S OFFER IS AAA BUT FROM THE GRADE BOUNDARIES I THINK I'M PREDICTING A*A*B BUT I'M SCARED I'LL GET SOMETHING LESS THAT THAN AND GO OFF TO MY INSURANCE. THAT'S LIKE 3 FKIN ISSUES IN ONE.

...this is going to be a long night.
Original post by Sacred Ground

Same...
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xxvine
This
All the people moaning are the ones they know will get As

Exactly, I understand that everyone has their own goals but honestly they must know deep down they have nothing to worry about and I'm out here struggling lmao
Original post by JMACM98
Exactly, I understand that everyone has their own goals but honestly they must know deep down they have nothing to worry about and I'm out here struggling lmao

Even if they know deep down they'll have a little doubt. They're exams and they have no idea how well they have done so I think it's perfectly fine for people to moan even if they say 'I don't know if I'll get A*A*A* but I think i'll get A*AA'. Like you said, they have their own goals and so they should be able to voice out their nerves :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Track is down until 8am tomorrow :frown: I guess this means that this year, we won't know anything early.

Original post by DamnDaniel2
Even if they know deep down they'll have a little doubt. They're exams and they have no idea how well they have done so I think it's perfectly fine for people to moan even if they say 'I don't know if I'll get A*A*A* but I think i'll get A*AA'. Like you said, they have their own goals and so they should be able to voice out their nerves :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Completely agree here. We are all in the same boat so why are we taking our stress out on each other? Bringing someone else down won't bring you or your grades up - so let's just all express how we feel and go through it together!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No ones heard much earlier than 7 30 for the past few years. Just try and get yourself some sleep and maybe set an alarm for 7 :smile:
Original post by Platopus
Track is down until 8am tomorrow :frown: I guess this means that this year, we won't know anything early.

Original post by xxvine
Why you going there?

I am looking at SOAS for clearing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7293
When track updates, what will it actually say in any circumstance? I don't even know what I'm looking for.
Original post by RDKGames
I DONT KNOW WHAT TF TO DO! MY FIRM'S OFFER IS AAA BUT FROM THE GRADE BOUNDARIES I THINK I'M PREDICTING A*A*B BUT I'M SCARED I'LL GET SOMETHING LESS THAT THAN AND GO OFF TO MY INSURANCE. THAT'S LIKE 3 FKIN ISSUES IN ONE.

...this is going to be a long night.

Which course and university?
is anyone going to look at ucas track to see if they got into uni before they get their results? I really don't know what to do:s-smilie:
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
This is examiner reports match schemes and papers for all aqa subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg thank you , have you got one for OCR ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Platopus

Ucas always say 8o'clock but others last year accessed Track at like 7:30am last year.

UCAS updates their site earlier as a precautionary measure because if they put it at 8, everyone will be checking at 8 and the site might crash which would be disastrous
So they put it up before but tell you 8 o'clock just so the site doesn't crash due to increased traffic
Original post by DamnDaniel2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course, I'm just talking about the people who are talking about "failing" when they know some people are actually in that position
Original post by Swifty139
Which course and university?

Maths at Loughborough.

Quick Reply