The Student Room Group

Unconditional change...

Hey Guys,

If I've already got an unconditional offer from a uni and I'd like to change the uni in a form of adjustment, could it work? Would I have to call the uni and take myself out of the unconditional first or call the new uni I want to apply?

If you could please help me ASAP, that would be great!

Thanks!
Call the University you wish to apply to instead. Get a confirm offer from them directly through email (universities can do this - they just prefer to use UCAS) once you've recieved an offer via email or post ect from the new uni, call the university you are at, who will release you via UCAS
Original post by mcgreevy1993
Call the University you wish to apply to instead. Get a confirm offer from them directly through email (universities can do this - they just prefer to use UCAS) once you've recieved an offer via email or post ect from the new uni, call the university you are at, who will release you via UCAS

Should you do this process if you want to enter clearing and be released from your insurance?

Should you do this process if you want to enter clearing and be released from your insurance?

Original post by ShayShay_
Hey Guys,

If I've already got an unconditional offer from a uni and I'd like to change the uni in a form of adjustment, could it work? Would I have to call the uni and take myself out of the unconditional first or call the new uni I want to apply?

If you could please help me ASAP, that would be great!

Thanks!

You dont need releasing to use adjustment, you just click the button on your track and then ask the university you want to go to pick you up in adjustment. You wont have to speak to your firm at all in those circumstances.
Original post by claireestelle
You dont need releasing to use adjustment, you just click the button on your track and then ask the university you want to go to pick you up in adjustment. You wont have to speak to your firm at all in those circumstances.

That's if they have a conditional offer and have over achieved their offer results. If the OP already has the grades or doesn't require them the process is different on UCAS
That's if they have a conditional offer and have over achieved their offer results. If the OP already has the grades or doesn't require them the process is different on UCAS

My apologises having an awful reading day today. You re correct :smile:
Original post by kingLAWZA

Yeah, in clearing universities will offer you places over the phone and then confirm them via email. You then have to add them has your choice after the other University has released you to put you into clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest