The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uberphuq
How have you read the examiners report? They aren't/shouldn't be out till next April/May when the June '16 papers are released for public viewing

They were all leaked :smile:
Original post by smegsxo
Reading the sociology aqa examiner reports and realising how much you missed out....oh well can't change it now! On a side note, what would people recommend taking to results day with them?

Same I was just looking and I had the same thought

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spacefairys
They were all leaked :smile:

Oh... Are they still out there or...
Original post by Uberphuq
How have you read the examiners report? They aren't/shouldn't be out till next April/May when the June '16 papers are released for public viewing

Someone posted a link to the AQA ones back on page 367
Original post by Swifty139
Ah, was FM part of the offer and asked for as an A? If not the fact you're doing FM is really good and I think you could argue your case. Edexcel by any chance because I found the papers not as easy as the grade boundaries are reflecting :PI need A*AA and I think i've got it but I did STEP just in case as a back up so just waiting for that, I share your anxiety dw :P

Yep, AAA meant FM is part of it too. I just hope I don't have to argue my case and they are lenient with it :frown:
@Uberphuq If you look back a few pages you'll see them, I don't want to post the link because it's against the rules :redface:
Original post by smegsxo
Someone posted a link to the AQA ones back on page 367

Ah cheers. I'll have a look.
Reply 7327
I'm not going to get any sleep tonight
Who did AS media and AS film both wjec??
Reply 7329
In preparation for tomorrow I decided to dig out this old gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDVJlCLQrs&feature=youtu.be
ucas are saying that apply opens at midnight tonight? and track opens at 8am? what is happening at midnight, is it worth staying up to apply for clearing or will this not be possible until 8, many universities are opening clearing hotlines at midnight so surely it must be possibleto apply for clearing without knowing your results?
One of my friend's who has been in uni for a year just told me he got in with ABD when his offer was AAA (Leicester). If that isn't a bloody confidence booster I don't know what is. I am now much more calm.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's been a pleasure boys and girls. Going to try and get some sleep. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get the results you wanted!

(An accurate representation of walking into school tomorrow)

Original post by Ro01ro
Who did AS media and AS film both wjec??

I did As Media 😬
Anyone got the OCR examiners reports?*
Warwick, please love me :frown:
Original post by Dan1997
ucas are saying that apply opens at midnight tonight? and track opens at 8am? what is happening at midnight, is it worth staying up to apply for clearing or will this not be possible until 8, many universities are opening clearing hotlines at midnight so surely it must be possibleto apply for clearing without knowing your results?

You've already applied for 2016 entry. Apply is opening at midnight for people who have decided just now to apply for a place in clearing for 2016.

Which universities have hotlines open at midnight? Whichever they are they'll be for applicants with qualifications other than A levels. Scottish, IB, FAD, BTEC and access applicants all have their results already.
Original post by target21859
Is anybody else's heart racing?

Me, whenever I remember results day is actually tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone know if kings are anyhow lenient?? :frown:(((
Reply 7339
Every time I gat an email I get excited hoping there was a mix up at my firm or UCAS :frown:

Song for tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest