The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SohaXO
does anyone know if kings are anyhow lenient?? :frown:(((

Only kings know that. Even if they were in the past the situation changes every year.
Anything from AAA-CCC will do. I keep getting so scared. 😂😂😂
Original post by PQ
Only kings know that. Even if they were in the past the situation changes every year.

my course isnt in clearing.. is that a sign?
Original post by SohaXO
does anyone know if kings are anyhow lenient?? :frown:(((

I would like to know too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SohaXO

Not about how lenient kings have been to firm offer holders.

It's either going to go like this or this...

Original post by SohaXO

How do you check if a course is in clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to try to get some sleep...and probably fail. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I hope to see lots of "I GOT IN!!!!" posts when I check around 9:30am :smile:
Original post by randoms132
How do you check if a course is in clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

go on ucas search tool for unis and click the clearing 2016 option :smile:
Original post by SohaXO
go on ucas search tool for unis and click the clearing 2016 option :smile:

Tysm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PQ
Not about how lenient kings have been to firm offer holders.

in terms of, whether most of the people applied got in or not? :smile:
Reply 7351
Ohhhhh one of my favourite courses have just entered clearing when it wasn't expected to be. Well at least there is that (although I do doubt that I'd get into it.)
Can we expect more things to get added to clearing during the day or what's on tonight is all that there will be?
Original post by Aph
Ohhhhh one of my favourite courses have just entered clearing when it wasn't expected to be. Well at least there is that (although I do doubt that I'd get into it.)

What course?
Original post by PQ
PQ Results Night Distraction Challenge

HUGE REP PRIZES AVAILABLE*

Okey dokey

To distract anyone who wants it from tomorrow - I challenge you to do the best piece of origami you can (http://www.origami-instructions.com/ seems like a reasonable place to start), write TSR on the paper and take a photo and upload to this thread.

I'll be dishing out prizes in the morning :ninjagirl:

*please note: prizes may not be huge but will be rep :wink:

cat.jpg

When I tried to draw eyes the first time, they went really big and were a strange shape. I had to cover them up with paper and then draw the eyes over, but now I have an origami cat so it's all worth it in the end I suppose.
does anyone know where i can find the AQA empa mark scheme for A2 physics (PHY6X)? it's not in the folder
Will Edexcel examiner's reports not be released until next year?
What time are the results available? Are they emailed or do you have to go into college for them?
Original post by tanyapotter
does anyone know where i can find the AQA empa mark scheme for A2 physics (PHY6X)? it's not in the folder

I made a new thread posting the link, but it's funny how The Community Team withdraw the link from the original post of this thread.
I'm going to stay up so that I'm too tired to realise how bad my results are tomorrow :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest