The Student Room Group

Any other adult learners awaiting their results?

I'm hoping I'm not just a horrendously old person on here :tongue: I'm about to go into my final year of uni (I'm a mature student in my 30's, yes I know that's probably like really old to most of you :grin:) and I did GCSE Maths as I want to teach eventually when I've done my Masters. I've failed GCSE Maths already three times due to what was undiagnosed dyscalculia although I do have Level 2 Functional Skills. I got my original GCSE results in 1997 (yes probably before most of you were even thought of :biggrin:) and waiting for this result seems far worse than my original results and way worse than waiting for my uni results earlier on in the summer! Anyone else in the same position?
Original post by princessmaire80
I'm hoping I'm not just a horrendously old person on here :tongue: I'm about to go into my final year of uni (I'm a mature student in my 30's, yes I know that's probably like really old to most of you :grin:) and I did GCSE Maths as I want to teach eventually when I've done my Masters. I've failed GCSE Maths already three times due to what was undiagnosed dyscalculia although I do have Level 2 Functional Skills. I got my original GCSE results in 1997 (yes probably before most of you were even thought of :biggrin:) and waiting for this result seems far worse than my original results and way worse than waiting for my uni results earlier on in the summer! Anyone else in the same position?

Lots of people are waiting for GCSE results, and it is a nerve wracking time!

Good luck with your result.Come back and let us know how you got on! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest