The Student Room Group

STEP Prep Thread 2016 (Mark. II)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
It's alright, Mr. M's done some stuff. Thanks! :smile:

I'll check it out again in the morning, how are you feeling?
Reply 2981
Original post by Slowbro93
I'll check it out again in the morning, how are you feeling?

All seems to be dandy. I'm rather nervous, fairly sure I've mucked up STEP II and missed my offer, hoping to be taken anyway.
I should have bought ice cream in case I get rejected. or fries
Original post by Axiomara
I should have bought ice cream in case I get rejected. or fries

There's still time for fries probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
There's still time for fries probably

Posted from TSR Mobile

how
Reply 2985
how

You're not going to know whether you're rejected or not till 8 in the morning. A good number of people who miss their STEP offers get taken anyway.
how

Kebab shop

Posted from TSR Mobile
People, try to stay as calm as possible. Honestly, what's the worst that's going to happen? Going to another elite university? Seriously, STEP isn't life. No matter what happens, try not to stress.

Hope everyone gets what they need, but if not it really isn't the end of the world.
Anyone else pulling an all-nighter if they don't get their offer?
Original post by shamika
People, try to stay as calm as possible. Honestly, what's the worst that's going to happen? Going to another elite university? Seriously, STEP isn't life. No matter what happens, try not to stress.

Hope everyone gets what they need, but if not it really isn't the end of the world.

The worst that could happen?
Step site crashed we have to wait for hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2990
:woo:
Original post by shamika

Failure. That's the worst thing that could happen.
Original post by Zacken
:woo:

Whoah, for a moment I thought you got your results.
Original post by Zacken
You're not going to know whether you're rejected or not till 8 in the morning. A good number of people who miss their STEP offers get taken anyway.

yeah ik but i dont think thats what he meant
Original post by Mathemagicien
Do you know of any cases where the STEP offer was made, but they were rejected for failing their A-levels?

Yeh trinity. Kids offer was 1,1 he got it and got rejected. Presumed it was his a levels since foi specified a level people only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2995
Do you know of any cases where the STEP offer was made, but they were rejected for failing their A-levels?

I think there was one (not fully substantiated) case recently discussed on the Cambridge Offer-Holders thread recently, data from an FoI showed a trinity kid being rejected with 1, 1 from a 1,1 offer, but that's the most I know.

yeah ik but i dont think thats what he meant

Yeah, I was addressing your first post.

Original post by Insight314
Whoah, for a moment I thought you got your results.

Rest assured I won't be :woo: happy when my results come...
Was he pooled (and fished)?

Wasn't fished apparently.
Only 2 people got rejected with 1,1 last year. One was a trinmo other was murray edwards or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2997
8 mins left guys.
7 mins now.
6 mins now.
5 mins left.
(edited 7 years ago)
Good luck to you lads and gasfxekl (I think she is the only girl in this thread) .
One more yt vid to go, this is it lads, what a journey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending