The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I wanna die.
Original post by BristolFresher15
So they wouldn't be delivered until after the weekend? Because that would be great.

Guess it depends which postage they used.
Original post by tanyapotter
Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't see that! Thank you

No worries! It's the effect of results day, I guess? :tongue:
Reply 7423
Original post by Absent Agent
I didn't do anything, I just opened my own link. Are you sure you had the right link?

Think so, the urls looked the same to me...oh well, it was probably something I did, nevermind.
Original post by claireestelle
Guess it depends which postage they used.

Fair enough. Thanks for the insight!
Feeling excited and really nervous at the same time
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
Yeah, I gave 2 friends who got an email from reading saying they were in yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email from reading saying I was in before they should have but didn't get told grades just that I got into the uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wizard01
Feeling excited and really nervous at the same time

Its really weird :P
Been keeping calm for so long but now all of a sudden I've started looking at freshers week and local events, I don't think I'm ready to have the dream crushed. Hold me TSR.
Reply 7429
Original post by Saba XD
I was just trying to boost everyone's morale. Ffs. -_-

my point still stands
Has Cardiff ever been known to break embargo with emails and the like? Not that I'm planning to stay up for much longer but all this talk of people getting emails when I haven't recieved a thing is getting me worried.
Oh snap thread title changed to today
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Has Cardiff ever been known to break embargo with emails and the like? Not that I'm planning to stay up for much longer but all this talk of people getting emails when I haven't recieved a thing is getting me worried.

UCAS will be giving anyone that has quite the telling off so I wouldn't bank on that.
At best they could have printed them at some point today but uk post wouldn't be fast enough for you to get them tomorrow I d have thought.

Just wanted to ask you that if a course is in clearing does it mean unis have rejected loads of people?
UCAS will be giving anyone that has quite the telling off so I wouldn't bank on that.

I can imagine being a Russell Group means Cardiff might want to be a little bit more careful with that kind of stuff, yeah. Though really I'm just wanting anything possible that could point me in what direction I might be headed because doing three subjective writing-based subjects means grade boundaries are next to useless.
Reply 7435
Even if I wanted to sleep I'd never be able to become it's too hot!!!
the fact the title now says today has made it hit me that it's actually here rip me
Who updated the title to today already? we have 15 minutes yet I nearly had a heart attack at the time (and im not even getting results)!

Best of luck everybody!
Does anyone have access to OCR interchange?
I love how my sixth form can afford to send out lots of useless letters about information evenings throughout the year but they can't afford to send our exam results out in the post smh.

Quick Reply

Latest