The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vik1234
Just wanted to ask you that if a course is in clearing does it mean unis have rejected loads of people?

Not necessarily, could just be that lots of their insurance choices did need to use them or they underestimated how many people would accept their offers, don't read into it too much.
God have mercy on my soul 😁
Original post by ToastiestZombie
I can imagine being a Russell Group means Cardiff might want to be a little bit more careful with that kind of stuff, yeah. Though really I'm just wanting anything possible that could point me in what direction I might be headed because doing three subjective writing-based subjects means grade boundaries are next to useless.

I m afraid you ll just have to hang in there for 8 hours.
Well, we are coming to the end of wait, and I just want to wish you all the best of luck with your results. I hope you all have achieved what you hoped for.

Tomorrow may not be a pleasant day for all, but you know that if you put the hard work in, it will pay off. At the end of the day, you know who you are, and what you are capable of.
Watching duplex - that neighbour describes how the examiners felt like towards me when marking my papers :smile:
I literally cannot deal with the stress. Good luck to you all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Absent Agent
Well, we are coming to the end of wait, and I just want to wish you all the best of luck with your results. I hope you all have achieved what you hoped for.

Tomorrow may not be a pleasant day for all, but you know that if you put the hard work in, it will pay off. At the end of the day, you know who you are, and what you are capable of.

I need 3 C's for my insurance if I mess it up then god help me
Reply 7448
Break a leg everyone :wink:
Original post by claireestelle
I m afraid you ll just have to hang in there for 8 hours.

Yep, it really does suck. Well, there's nothing I can do now but wait.
Good Luck everyone! 😏😉😊 🍀 🌠
6 hours omg
At my dream schools now
Wonder will 3 letters kill me then
Vodka was a bad idea, I think 🙃🙃🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate to be a pedant, but the title of this thread changed to "today" 3 minutes too early
Original post by SampleX
Vodka was a bad idea, I think 🙃🙃🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow wow wow vodka is never ever a bad idea champ
Original post by Alexoso
wow wow wow vodka is never ever a bad idea champ

Nah, It'll be my primary diet over the next like two days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sums up my feelings
image.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest