The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7520
Original post by Shamzy25
Hey guys I know you're stressing, panicking and scared.. I am too. I'm planning to make a Whatsapp/Kik group chat for anyone who can't sleep and wants to talk for a while. I guess you could post it here or PM me directly. I guess it depends on what you guys prefer? Whatsapp or Kik? Let me know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whatsapp
tbh im past the point where im dreading my results, im just stressed over whether ill be getting accommodation for my insurance choice, which theyll inform me on in early september, and if not i'll have to look for accommodation in flipping oxford.......
Reply 7523
Original post by Arima
tbh im past the point where im dreading my results, im just stressed over whether ill be getting accommodation for my insurance choice, which theyll inform me on in early september, and if not i'll have to look for accommodation in flipping oxford.......

You can live in Cowley which is really convenient for supermarkets and has a good nightlife and good restaurants etc. Just prepared to be stabbed. Or you can live in Jericho which is a lot safer but boring and less convenient for shops.
*bursts into a neurotic frenzy*

bernie meme.jpg
Happy Results Day :smile:
Sending my best wishes to everyone
nah
nope
no
nu uh
non
Original post by strawberry06
Happy Results Day :smile:
Sending my best wishes to everyone

You too!
Original post by Shamzy25
Hey guys I know you're stressing, panicking and scared.. I am too. I'm planning to make a Whatsapp/Kik group chat for anyone who can't sleep and wants to talk for a while. I guess you could post it here or PM me directly. I guess it depends on what you guys prefer? Whatsapp or Kik? Let me know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's against the rules to be posting such personal information publicly, unfortunately. :nope:
Original post by tbh12
You can live in Cowley which is really convenient for supermarkets and has a good nightlife and good restaurants etc. Just prepared to be stabbed. Or you can live in Jericho which is a lot safer but boring and less convenient for shops.

that's okay, i'm always prepared to get stabbed where i live rn. thanks for the advice :smile:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
It's against the rules to be posting such personal information publicly, unfortunately. :nope:

yep that's why I said to private message me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hoafanuk
You too!

Aww thanks:wink: Are you waiting for AS or A2 results?
I've never been more nervous in my life. Hope everything turns out well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberry06
Aww thanks:wink: Are you waiting for AS or A2 results?

AS so obviously not as important but still quite nervous, you? x
Does anyone else have that background on here showing students holding their results and smiling? :colonhash:
Wish I looked like that when I got my results looool
I'm so scared, so much could go wrong for me tomorrow because I'm voluntarily going through Clearing to change course and university :frown:

- Track might not update
- My firm/insurance might not have released me like I asked them to
- I might not get the grades
- BU might not like me enough to accept me

So stressed.
There are 4 of us so far. Just message me if you want me to add you to the Whatsapp group chat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Panic Mode enabled. Feel like ill miss my insurance by a single grade... dont know how lenient unis are tho :frown:
Probably gonna spend tonight reading manga and drinking 7up.

Quick Reply

Latest