The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
I'm wide awake and too hot to sleep so long as I'm not in clearing and having to call up places tomorrow I'll be fine (I imagine falling asleep on the phone isn't a good idea!!!)

:frown: I'm sure you won't be you worked so hard!

Original post by Effie14
I'm hoping to do Psychology! I'm really nervous about getting in there, it's such a lovely uni! :tongue:

Ooooh nice :biggrin: Yeah I know, I went to see it on the 2nd (it's open campus) and I loved it so much I'm voluntarily going into Clearing for it haha! Weird because when I first looked I was only looking at Wales and only at older universities. What do you need to get in? :smile:
Original post by Yua
my point still stands

I was just being nice. If you didn't like someone wishing you luck then that is fine. Ignore it. :dontknow:
Falls asleep in the afternoon.. can no longer sleep and is wide awake FeelsGoodMan
i just know i've failed like i just know it
Morning folks. No idea how I did, and it's slowly been crushing my soul, the zenith of which has arrived during sleep. Now I'm awake and desperately need to get back to sleep, but it's hot and eczema is a bastard.
Original post by Saba XD
I was just being nice. If you didn't like someone wishing you luck then that is fine. Ignore it. :dontknow:

Ignore them. :colonhash:
Can I still use ucas tack if I haven't finished UCAS undergraduate application?
Still awake.... Spotify is my only true friend now..
Original post by mercuryman
Ignore them. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Any one who runs in my face and asks for my results at school is going to get it
Original post by hudamh
Unfortunately no. I checked with UCAS before . You have to meet and exceed the offer, in which case you'd need to get A*A*A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn, that's a shame. Thanks though!
Original post by Pato1
Any one who runs in my face and asks for my results at school is going to get it

The table with results at my school is basically in the entrance, in and out and just ignore everyone is my usual strategy, mainly because the people who stick around are usually the snobs who are almost guaranteed straight A*s and As and like to pose for the camera. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WeslshStudent101
The table with results at my school is basically in the entrance, in and out and just ignore everyone is my usual strategy, mainly because the people who usually the snobs who are almost guaranteed straight A*s and As and like to pose for the camera. :smile:

Yep the people who are going to take pictures with the papers are going to be all smug whilst the rest of us are slowly dying on the inside
Why does everyone keep saying 7:30? Isn't track updating at 8:00 or later even. Like the grade boundaries were meant to be out at midnight and they came at like 00:30...
Original post by Pato1

I'm not even gonna wait for them to finish their sentence, just straight up shutup :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heythere115
Can I still use ucas tack if I haven't finished UCAS undergraduate application?

If you haven't finished the application then you haven't got offers and therefore can't use UCAS Track
Reply 7597
Original post by WeslshStudent101
The table with results at my school is basically in the entrance, in and out and just ignore everyone is my usual strategy, mainly because the people who stick around are usually the snobs who are almost guaranteed straight A*s and As and like to pose for the camera. :smile:

Lucky!!!
We have to go in, sit down endure 15 minutes of speaches from the head ect. Check in the hall and then tell the school where we are going next year. So I have no option but to stick around.
Wait, people have actual results days like in GCSE? Ours is just check up online, so the second I wake up next, I grab my phone and get closure finally.
Reply 7599
Original post by Economistician
Why does everyone keep saying 7:30? Isn't track updating at 8:00 or later even. Like the grade boundaries were meant to be out at midnight and they came at like 00:30...

Because normally track opens about 7:30 but they say 8 because that's the latest it will be.

Quick Reply

Latest