Original post by Mathemagicien
The old log out and log in again?

lol ye
Original post by Mathemagicien
Thanks, but I'm not a man yet :frown:

Congrats!
100% in now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 marks off my Step III grade 2 offer for imperial, is it worth remarking??
Original post by Krollo

Spoiler

Brain steroids.
Congrats! :smile:
Original post by physicsmaths
Congrats!
100% in now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about you?
I can't sign in and it locked me out saying try again in 20 minutes. I think it's because I registered straight after the exam before it even said not to on the website. I tried resetting my password but that was more than 20 minutes and I still can't sign in.
Has this happened to anyone else?
I'm just going to send an email and ask for help
Original post by James Hp
I can't sign in and it locked me out saying try again in 20 minutes. I think it's because I registered straight after the exam before it even said not to on the website. I tried resetting my password but that was more than 20 minutes and I still can't sign in.

Think you have to go to school and ask for a print out of your statement of results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure if they'll respond right now (I guess the whole process is automatic).
If they don't respond , you will probably see if you got in tomorrow ( you could also contact your centre , I think they'll have the results)
Is there anyway we can get our STEP scripts back or see a copy of them?
Original post by cogito.
Think you have to go to school and ask for a print out of your statement of results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Vesniep
I'm not sure if they'll respond right now (I guess the whole process is automatic).
If they don't respond , you will probably see if you got in tomorrow ( you could also contact your centre , I think they'll have the results)

Thanks guys. I sent an email to the admissions team anyway. Going to collect my A level results tomorrow anyway so it should be ok.

I'm projected to do fairly badly...haha. I guess that happens when you aren't extremely intelligent and go to a state comprehensive school.
No idea how almost everyone here seems to have gotten 1s and Ss.
Thanks guys. I sent an email to the admissions team anyway. Going to collect my A level results tomorrow anyway so it should be ok.

I'm projected to do fairly badly...haha. I guess that happens when you aren't extremely intelligent and go to a state comprehensive school.
No idea how almost everyone here seems to have gotten 1s and Ss.

TSR is not exactly a random sample :tongue:
STEP I: 117
STEP II: 84
STEP III: 76
Absolutely shocked! So happy, hoping to see those that got in at Cambridge (A-Level grades permitting!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jjsnyder
STEP I: 117
STEP II: 84
STEP III: 76
Absolutely shocked! So happy, hoping to see those that got in at Cambridge (A-Level grades permitting!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

In step 1 you were 3rd
Edit: no you were not , but you had the 2nd best mark
STEP 1: 63
STEP 2: 57
Pretty meh tbh, didn't really need it but still annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if STEP grades usually change after sending papers for remarking or if its just not worth it?
Original post by the-anonymous-me
Does anyone know if STEP grades usually change after sending papers for remarking or if its just not worth it?

I think the marking process is way more accurate compared to a-levels so I guess it won't change much.
However if you're 1-2 points away from a grade boundary they might do you a favour.
I want that S in step II ( I lost it for 1 mark) so I have the same quarry
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3077
Original post by LondonGamer
Is there anyway we can get our STEP scripts back or see a copy of them?

You can't, AFAIK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vesniep
In step 1 you were 3rd
Edit: no you were not , but you had the 2nd best mark

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys,will the mark go down if I ask for remark??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending