The Student Room Group

In2science placement interviews 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ehlamleyla
Hello, i have an interview tomorrow at 12:30 for medicine, im not bringing anything but im quite nervousssss

I'm so nervouss!! I'm worried about what they'll gonna ask...
Original post by mithi98
I'm so nervouss!! I'm worried about what they'll gonna ask...

did you pick medicine
did you pick medicine

Yes :smile:

and I think i put biomedical sciences as second option, but i don't remember correctly.
Original post by mithi98
Yes :smile:

and I think i put biomedical sciences as second option, but i don't remember correctly.

Ooo my meeting is at 12:30, i really need this placement i hope i dont mess up the interview, i dont have any other work experience yet
Ooo my meeting is at 12:30, i really need this placement i hope i dont mess up the interview, i dont have any other work experience yet

Don't worry, they said 90% of the people that are interviewed get a placement so you should be fine.
I don't know if I'll be able to get in as my summer holidays are quite full... so I'm not sure if I'm free for two consecutive weeks.
Just did my interview. Went really well!
How did yours do?

-Anis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Epitype
Just did my interview. Went really well!
How did yours do?

-Anis

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was yesterday. It was really good I think :biggrin:
[QUOTE="semise;65136507"]
Original post by Epitype

Yupp, 29th aswell!
I applied for chemical engineering, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by semise

Have you heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking of applying for the 2017 placements, I was just wondering around what time can you apply / when did you apply as it doesn't say on the website. :h:
Reply 29
Original post by Pens&Papers
I'm thinking of applying for the 2017 placements, I was just wondering around what time can you apply / when did you apply as it doesn't say on the website. :h:

Hello! I applied around early March :smile: It doesn't really give a deadline so it's a bit weird but as long you send your application in by sometime March then you'll be fine. It was an incredible experience and I hope you get to do it too!
Original post by semise
Hello! I applied around early March :smile: It doesn't really give a deadline so it's a bit weird but as long you send your application in by sometime March then you'll be fine. It was an incredible experience and I hope you get to do it too!

Thanks for the reply !! I thought the deadline would be earlier, didn't want to miss it as I hardly have any experiences to write about. :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Pens&Papers
Thanks for the reply !! I thought the deadline would be earlier, didn't want to miss it as I hardly have any experiences to write about. :smile:

No problem! As long as you explain why you want to do that subject then you should be fine. I recommend that you read chemistry/engineering news articles or watch some lectures because they will ask you about what things you've read/watched to show your enthusiasm for the subject :smile:

Goodluck!
Reply 32
What did you wear to ur interview, got mine tommorow, dont wanna over/under dress.
Original post by Yas1307
What did you wear to ur interview, got mine tommorow, dont wanna over/under dress.

I went in a tshirt and jeans with a formal jacket / coat ontop, invitation said dress casually but most people turned up in at least a shirt and jeans / chinos; smart casual.

Interview was relaxed and informal though so it didn't really matter.
(edited 6 years ago)
I had mine early last month? MIne was for bio medicine :smile: and i got in!! My placement starts on july 4th 2017
SAMEEEEE i forgot what i appied for looooool but i got an interview
Original post by Epitype
Hey lads,

I've applied to In2Science and have been accepted for an Interview on the 29th. I'm pretty nervous, but the email does say that there is a 90% acceptence rate for those who have had an interview.

However, I have a problem;
1) I don't remember what I applied for (I think it was Biomedical Science and then Computer Science as a backup).
2) Since I think I applied for Biomedical Science, I think I need to have the Hepatitis B vaccine that was on the Parental Consent Letter. I haven't had the vaccine, so do you guys think I will get vaccinated by them before I apply?

- Anis

i didnt even know i applied

Quick Reply

Latest