The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

My school sends our results by email so we don't have to come in tomorrow
Original post by WeslshStudent101
How the hell do you have your results? I get mine at 9AM at the earliest.
Original post by M a t t
On the website it says that you will get accommodation as an insurance choice and I know people have got really nice self-catered accommodation from their insurance choice (I.e. Gowar and Wedderburn Halls). You should be absolutely fine but be proactive and ring them tomorrow to try and find out what is the best available accommodation left! *Good Luck!!!

Thank you! That's very reassuring :smile: I should be able to apply before everyone starts to come through clearing so hopefully there will be plenty of choice :s
Original post by Kanade Tachibana
Thank you! That's very reassuring :smile: I should be able to apply before everyone starts to come through clearing so hopefully there will be plenty of choice :s

Whatever you do...DONT APPLY FOR KINGSWOOD!!!!!! :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
:frown: I'm sure you won't be you worked so hard!

Ooooh nice :biggrin: Yeah I know, I went to see it on the 2nd (it's open campus) and I loved it so much I'm voluntarily going into Clearing for it haha! Weird because when I first looked I was only looking at Wales and only at older universities. What do you need to get in? :smile:

I need 3 D's which is very nice offer if I'm honest. Problem is, I'm still worried that I will've ballsed my exams up too much :tongue: How about you?
Original post by M a t t

Whatever you do...DONT APPLY FOR KINGSWOOD!!!!!! :smile:

Oh haha why not?
Original post by Kanade Tachibana
Oh haha why not?

Its a way off of campus and although it has a really good little community feel the 20min walk can be really annoying when everyone else is super close. And also the food place there sucks!!*
Original post by M a t t
Its a way off of campus and although it has a really good little community feel the 20min walk can be really annoying when everyone else is super close. And also the food place there sucks!!*

Just looked it up - that's the one of the ones I was worrying about getting!
3 more to go :K::K::K:
Original post by tuckerthetatman
3 more to go :K::K::K:

How are you getting your results at 6:00, UCAS track doesn't reopen till 8:00?
Guys when's the earliest time track updates about whether we got into our firm/insurance? I have read 7:30 and 8:00 AM but I'm not sure which.

Thank you!
Original post by MrKmas508
How are you getting your results at 6:00, UCAS track doesn't reopen till 8:00?

Getting mine through edexcel's resultsplus
Original post by tuckerthetatman
Getting mine through edexcel's resultsplus

Damn it, I do AQA and OCR.
Original post by melanin101
Guys when's the earliest time track updates about whether we got into our firm/insurance? I have read 7:30 and 8:00 AM but I'm not sure which.

Thank you!

I'm on the website now and it says 8:00 but it'll probably crash when it opens.
Original post by MrKmas508
I'm on the website now and it says 8:00 but it'll probably crash when it opens.

I would rather find out I failed through track but I guess you can't get everything haha :s-smilie: Thank you!

Best of luck on your results btw, I hope you get the grades you need!
I currently have a ridiculous amount of caffeine and sugary in my body, I guess this is my cheat day for the month, reviewing the grade boundaries makes me more worried yet I cant stop, to Netflix I shall go I think.
Original post by WeslshStudent101
I currently have a ridiculous amount of caffeine and sugary in my body, I guess this is my cheat day for the month, reviewing the grade boundaries makes me more worried yet I cant stop, to Netflix I shall go I think.

I highly recommend Vice's documentaries
I can't sleep and it's starting to piss me off :frown: I just want some sleep man wtf
so you know the whole maybe opening at 6am instead of 8am thing? will things change between 6 and 8?
Trying hard to sleep...
Reply 7659
Anyone else got that horrible feeling in their stomachs?

I dread to think what my blood chemistry looks like at this point.

Quick Reply

Latest