The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nataliewylie
so you know the whole maybe opening at 6am instead of 8am thing? will things change between 6 and 8?

How do you know this??
Original post by Valyrian
I can't sleep and it's starting to piss me off :frown: I just want some sleep man wtf

Glad I slept for like 3-4 hours during the night. Impossible for me to sleep now. :/
Track is suspended at the moment... it will get rapked at 8am on the dot
Original post by Conal551
How do you know this??

It was in the introduction to the thread

" Track will go live between 6am and 8am on results day. UCAS are saying 8am - it might go live earlier. It WON'T go live at midnight. "
Original post by tuxyu
Anyone else got that horrible feeling in their stomachs?

I dread to think what my blood chemistry looks like at this point.

I dread what my life will look like in a few hours especially AQA BIO and OCR Chem -_-
(edited 7 years ago)
sleep is too hard
Reply 7666
so you know the whole maybe opening at 6am instead of 8am thing? will things change between 6 and 8?

People don't get into UCAS until 7:30 so no one will be there to unlock it earlier. And it won't be unlocked until all clearing lines are staffed (so basically you better hope for light traffic in and around Chelenham today!!!) so teh easiest it will open is 7:30
Jesus, there's this unnerving gust of wind.

Everything feels off; it's most likely the sugar kicking into fourth-gear.
Original post by Aph
People don't get into UCAS until 7:30 so no one will be there to unlock it earlier. And it won't be unlocked until all clearing lines are staffed (so basically you better hope for light traffic in and around Chelenham today!!!) so teh easiest it will open is 7:30

ah right okay so it opens as soon as the staff get it in?
... I've waited so long for results day and I seriously cannot wait any longer. Time, hurry up please.
Reply 7670
ah right okay so it opens as soon as the staff get it in?

Obviously not as soon as a single member gets in but once there are enough of them to handle things yeah. So definitely before 8, but no where near 6. Earliest would be 7:20 but that's really unlikely. More likely to be closer to 7:40
Original post by tuxyu
Anyone else got that horrible feeling in their stomachs?

I dread to think what my blood chemistry looks like at this point.

I know the feeling. That's what woke me up :frown:
How many hours?
Original post by Student403
How many hours?
For me five hours until D-Day ( disappointment day :smile: )
My plan is to stay up, get my results sortt that **** and nap ready for going out (hopefully)
Reply 7675

Might make some people feel better.
Reply 7676
Original post by Aph

The only thing capable of making me feel better at this point is a quick and merciful death
How many hours?

Four hours :eek2:
Reply 7678
Original post by Aph

Enterprise
How many hours?

1 hour 46 mins :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest