Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirgilis
Congratulations! :awesome: . Is it what you wanted? :smile:

Thank you, i only needed BBC but i did alot more work to be secure
Original post by milliethemoo
AAAC

Exeter, here I come!!!!!

A2? If so well done!!!
Fam when does ucas track open for us to see results...
Original post by moeshaaodonkorr
Oh god. I am freaking out. School in about an hour :s-smilie: Anyone checked track? I'm suddenly too scared I won't have the guys to

Track won't open until 8.
ACC needed AAB :'(
Reply 7785
Just over an hour for track now. Don't need to be awake for too much longer.
Original post by scrawlx101
Fam when does ucas track open for us to see results...

8am.*
Original post by QuantumSylar
Thank you, i only needed BBC but i did alot more work to be secure

Well, congratulations! :smile:

Do you have any plans for the day? :smile:
Original post by FluorescentM
ACC needed AAB :'(

There's still hope, wait to see when your track opens and worst case scenario there ll be plenty in clearing with those grades:smile:
Oh I'm really scared because I got BCC when firm was BBB and insurance was BBC...
Do you think I still have a chance??
Reply 7790
Got results. Exactly what I wanted, so pleased. Good luck to everyone today. I hope you get what you want but if you don't remember that you are worth a lot more than a bunch of grades.
My Firm just emailed me and told me I got in 2 hours before Track opens, bless em :biggrin::biggrin: I'd advise people check their emails!
Original post by purplebricks
Oh I'm really scared because I got BCC when firm was BBB and insurance was BBC...

Sorry to hear. :frown:

They could still accept you but none of us can say for sure. You'll just need to wait until Track opens I'm afraid, but be prepared in case they don't accept you. :smile:*
Original post by wickedisgood
My Firm just emailed me and told me I got in 2 hours before Track opens, bless em :biggrin::biggrin: I'd advise people check their emails!

congratulations!! can i ask who your firm was? x

People still get in by missing one grade, so try and stay positive for when track opens :smile:

That depends on a number of factors, such as how many places were secured and how much you missed by. Unfortunately, you'll need to wait until track opens to find out :console:

Original post by tbh12
Got results. Exactly what I wanted, so pleased. Good luck to everyone today. I hope you get what you want but if you don't remember that you are worth a lot more than a bunch of grades.

YAYYYYYYYYY! :biggrin:

Party time? :wink:

Original post by wickedisgood

Well done! :jumphug:

Do you have any plans for the rest of the day now? :smile:
Omgggg people missing their grades are just scaring me more :frown::frown::frown:
Properly nervous now.
Reply 7798
My firm uni has just emailed me saying Ive got my place, is this correct this early?
Time left for Edexcel ResultsPlus (online)

Quick Reply

Latest