The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JPFM
My firm uni has just emailed me saying Ive got my place, is this correct this early?

Yes. Congratulations!
Original post by JMACM98
Omgggg people missing their grades are just scaring me more :frown::frown::frown:

Original post by Mattematics
Properly nervous now.

:console:

Original post by JPFM
My firm uni has just emailed me saying Ive got my place, is this correct this early?

Yup. Unis have broken the embargo , so what you're seeing is most likely correct :yep: . Take that as a 99% 'yes' for now, and then wait for the 1% confirmation when Track says "Unconditional Firm" :smile:
I just attempted to log into the Warwick accommodation system; it worked.

Should I be worried? (Warwick is my insurance)

Does my ability to login imply Warwick has been 'firmly' accepted?
Original post by milutin767
AAB guys! OVER THE MOON! :biggrin:

YESSSSSSS! :biggrin: . Well done :biggrin:

You feeling okay? :smile:
Original post by JPFM

What uni?!
Original post by Zer0.
I just attempted to log into the Warwick accommodation system; it worked.

Should I be worried? (Warwick is my insurance)

Does my ability to login imply Warwick has been 'firmly' accepted?

No.

Wait until Track opens :tongue: . Warwick doesn't work like that :nah:
Original post by Nirgilis
YESSSSSSS! :biggrin: . Well done :biggrin:

You feeling okay? :smile:

Yeah! I feel like the summer holidays can begin now haha. Seriously I was expecting BCC or something it all turned out to be just okay!
Original post by scrawlx101
Fam when does ucas track open for us to see results...

8am
Original post by FluorescentM
ACC needed AAB :'(

Are you going into school later?
No.

Wait until Track opens :tongue: . Warwick doesn't work like that :nah:

Putting my heart at ease there, thank you! :P
Original post by milutin767
Yeah! I feel like the summer holidays can begin now haha. Seriously I was expecting BCC or something it all turned out to be just okay!

:wink:

I'm really, really please for you :yep: . You can now start to begin to look at Freshers information, accommodation, and most importantly, shopping! :awesome:

Have you told anyone yet? :smile:
Original post by Zer0.
Putting my heart at ease there, thank you! :P

Plus I used to work in Warwick admissions, so a little informed as well :wink: . You won't be able to tell anything from the accommodation site :lol:
I got a complete shock of BCC... Need AAB and my grades last year were ABB.. so confused at how bad i have done, how do you find out your combined AS and A2 grade?

Are you going into school later?

No we don't have to go, people who did well go as they hold a celebration there. We just check ours online, but atm only
subject grades are showing which is annoying
Original post by koolcucumber
I got a complete shock of BCC... Need AAB and my grades last year were ABB.. so confused at how bad i have done, how do you find out your combined AS and A2 grade?

How did you get your results, were you emailed them?
I keep on refreshing my emails just incase I receive a mythical acceptance email before track goes live.
Reply 7815
Original post by JPFM

Congratulations!!!

OCR grade statistics are now published and make for interesting reading.
:wink:

I'm really, really please for you :yep: . You can now start to begin to look at Freshers information, accommodation, and most importantly, shopping! :awesome:

Have you told anyone yet? :smile:

Yes actually my parents couldn't sleep either because of me haha so they were the first to know and now I'll wait to see how everyone else is doing :smile:) That's right, can't wait!!
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I keep on refreshing my emails just incase I receive a mythical acceptance email before track goes live.

Same here
Reply 7818
im really nervous now, knowing that some unis have emailed people:frown: lol i haven't got any email other than an accomodation one from my insurance uni yesterday:////
Original post by Aph
Congratulations!!!

OCR grade statistics are now published and make for interesting reading.

link?

Quick Reply

Latest