:flybye:

and

Original post by Anon_98
Wtf. W..taf. I'm so so done.

:cube:
Original post by wickedisgood
I am! Sounds like a great idea actually!! :biggrin:

Have you told anyone/everyone? :smile:
Only 10 minutes until my Uni publishes results. This wait is killing me :afraid:
This waiting is too intense for me. I can't take it anymore.
Averaged 482/600 in further but i've received a B. Has this been done to anyone else?
Original post by |Jacob| ye^
2 UMS off an A* in chem, is it worth the remark...?

Do you need an A*? If not, I'd just leave it tbh. Marks are unlikely to change in science subjecte and an A is still brilliant.
So my results for AS are:
Computer Science - D
Geology - E
Physics - C
Chemistry - D

This is good as I plan to drop Geology and the rest of my grades don't count to an A2. I can still turn it into something good!
Original post by Sacred Ground
A* - chemistry
A - geography
B - biology

I worked so hard in biology and I got a B :frown: I need AAA for my course, this is gonna be a long wait

Wow that's really good, I'm sure you'll get in. Best of luck!
Reply 7888
Original post by wickedisgood
Thank you!! It's Lancaster :smile:

Thanks! I'm actually not sure yet though. Gonna hang with my girls for a bit, but nothing specific because we're saving to go out for my friend's birthday at the weekend! Plus to be honest, I wasn't really sure today was going to be a celebratory kind of day :s-smilie:

Hey! I got an email saying I've been accepted at Lancaster too!
Original post by RDKGames
Today feels like some sort of judgement day. A day when I'm being judged based on my exam results rather than ability (I feel like my exams fail to test this often with maths). I'm not a fan of exams typically and my FM exams were pretty awful (to get a B/C/D) but that doesn't mean I'd be horrible on the course if I get A* in normal maths... Do unis usually understand this or would I need to contact the firm in the case of rejection? :/

Have you heard anything from any uni yet?

A* - chemistry
A - geography
B - biology

I worked so hard in biology and I got a B :frown: I need AAA for my course, this is gonna be a long wait

Have you heard from any uni yet? :console:

Original post by Venom7
So my results were:
Computer Science - D

Any other results?

Original post by Louise12307
Say I take 2 exams for 1 subject (units), could I still get an A if I got a B in one and an A in the other ? PLS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely :yep: . Do you have the UMS? Then you can work it out :smile:
Original post by RDKGames
Today feels like some sort of judgement day. A day when I'm being judged based on my exam results rather than ability (I feel like my exams fail to test this often with maths). I'm not a fan of exams typically and my FM exams were pretty awful (to get a B/C/D) but that doesn't mean I'd be horrible on the course if I get A* in normal maths... Do unis usually understand this or would I need to contact the firm in the case of rejection? :/

Universities will know how the maths exams work but i m afraid unless you're going for a priority remark there's no point calling them if tracks shows a rejection normally, sorry.
A* - chemistry
A - geography
B - biology

Hang in there, what course are you waiting on? :console:
I'm constantly on the verge of tears and laughter at the same time I need deliverance :frown:
A* - chemistry
A - geography
B - biology

Don't worry, I got my med place with exactly those grades (Newcastle)!! If fact I got AAB before re-marks. Fingers crossed for you!
Original post by soLit
How did you get your results, were you emailed them?

yep got them from the school
Reply 7895
Original post by |Jacob| ye^
2 UMS off an A* in chem, is it worth the remark...?

I would say yes, what harm could it do? Do you need the A* for an offer?
i do further maths in school and i got my AS maths overall grade A . Does it include c3 and c4?
Original post by Anon_98
:cry:

Nope.

There goes any chance of a life.

Going to bed for the week.. I think.

Blah. Cba.

Don't say that, I got BEE in my a levels and things still worked out for me. I know right now it seems like the end of the world but it isnt. PM me if you need someone to talk to :smile:
Original post by Destinek
Averaged 482/600 in further but i've received a B. Has this been done to anyone else?

I'd go and speak to your exams officer about it, if you can.

Original post by Anon_98
:cry:

Nope.

There goes any chance of a life.

Going to bed for the week.. I think.

Blah. Cba.

Do you want to talk about it? Here or via PM? :jumphug:

Original post by Venom7
So my results for AS are:
Computer Science - D
Geology - E
Physics - C
Chemistry - D

This is good as I plan to drop Geology and the rest of my grades don't count to an A2. I can still turn it into something good!

Do you understand how you can improve for next year?

Original post by JPFM
Hey! I got an email saying I've been accepted at Lancaster too!

Congratulations! :awesome: . How're you feeling? :biggrin:
Original post by Destinek

What do you mean by averaged?

Quick Reply

Latest