The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

16 August 2016, 14:01 The University of Warwick has offered you an unconditional offer for Engineering, but have changed some of the course details please view the choice to check these carefully.

Could I have know this earlier??
Original post by 10Fatanda
No clue, just good enough to send results off to UCL and Warwick, you?

Anywhere between AAA to ACD In Psychology, sociology and biology respectively :s off to Liverpool John Moores to do Forensic Psychology with Criminal Justice hopefully! Need ABB
Omfg yessss ucl physics here i come a* maths a chem a phys ahhhh im crying i cant beleive it
Confirmation from warwick on track for physics!!!!! Ik actually crying :smile::smile:
Original post by Aph
I got my firm!!!!!!
:woo::party:

Original post by DesignPredator
So happy I got in to Cambridge!!!

Original post by MoonVirgo
I got into oxford ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by KythingToWrite
SO DID I! Birmingham here we come :tongue:

Congratulations to you all :smile: Any exciting plans for the rest of the day?
Original post by I Wear A Fez Now
Got my place at UCL!

:woo: :party: :woo:

Original post by izzy_hill
I GOT MY FIRM!!!! TRACK IS OPEN AND I ****ING GOT INTO BIRMINGHAM

I yelled it as soon as i saw and then burst into tears in front of my parents omfg lool, but idec I AM OVER THE MOON

Original post by JudahS
My firm accepted me but my insurance declined. My firm offer was about 10 ucas points more than my insurance. I'm terrified a mistake has been made.

No mistake, if it says Unconditional Firm, you're in! :smile:

Original post by greenteaturtle
Yesss i got into my firm!!!

Original post by Pijktmyha
Tracks up

I'm in!!!!!!!

Original post by Abi1997
it still says conditional (firmly accepted) what does it mean?

Nothing, yet. If it still says Conditional at midday, and you have your results, call up your firm and ask them what's going on :yep:

Original post by FishCakeSoup
I got in! holy ****... was not expecting that at all!

Cardiff here I come!!!

Original post by nirgilis
yayyyyyyy! :woo: :party: :woo:

Feeling the relief settle in yet?

haha yes. I think im still in shock wow
I got into lse omgggggg
Original post by Yua
why firm sheffield but insure imperial? how does that work?

Lol I know, weird right? Well the offer from Sheffield was A*AA for biology with a year abroad, and firming it ensured that if I got as low as AAB they would automatically just place me on their regular biology course. Imperial was AAB specifically with the AA in biology and chemistry. So offer-wise, the hierarchy made sense. In hindsight nothing made sense because I met none of them :smile:
omg I'm so happy, got into my firm!
Got into my firm!! Never in a million years did I think it would happen but here we go :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 8091
I checked my track and I got into Exeter (my firm) at Penryn campus and York too. I didn't think this would happen to me at all. I'm literally crying of happiness because last year's result's day was the worse ever and now I cannot believe that I actually did it!
My firm is still conditional (medicine at King's, i have no insurance), i am terrified, need to go get my results asap :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
I got my firm!!!!!!
:woo::party:

Original post by DesignPredator
So happy I got in to Cambridge!!!

Original post by MoonVirgo
I got into oxford ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by 420memeception69
Omfg yessss ucl physics here i come a* maths a chem a phys ahhhh im crying i cant beleive it

Original post by Mr.bob
Confirmation from warwick on track for physics!!!!! Ik actually crying :smile::smile:

Everyone go to bed and get some sleep :tongue:
Oxford confirmed my place!!
Original post by Osmium
16 August 2016, 14:01 The University of Warwick has offered you an unconditional offer for Engineering, but have changed some of the course details please view the choice to check these carefully.

Could I have know this earlier??

No you won't have known until track opened, do you think you'll accept the new course? You do get 7 days to decide so don't rush your decision too much.

Original post by Mr.bob

Congratulations :smile:
is anyone waiting for east anglia ?
My firm rejected me but my insurance still says conditional. How long can it take?
Original post by KythingToWrite
SO DID I! Birmingham here we come :tongue:
Congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin:

YAY OMG well done darl!!!! let's rave it up at Brum :danceboy:
Just got my firm choice at ICL for physics with theoretical physics. This day literally could not get any better HOLY ****!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest