The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by on_martin
I didn't get into either my firm or insurance

That means i didnt get AAB. Well **** time to wait till i can collect my results. Argh

:console:

Want to chat about it?
unsuccessful from both my firm and insurance :frown: so so disappointed as I worked so hard I just don't know where it all went wrong. -I'm in clearing now but its for Physiotherapy so there will be no chance of a place for me
Original post by on_martin
I didn't get into either my firm or insurance

That means i didnt get AAB. Well **** time to wait till i can collect my results. Argh

im so sorry.

did it actually update and say that you were rejected or has nothing happened yet?
Original post by claireestelle
No you won't have known until track opened, do you think you'll accept the new course? You do get 7 days to decide so don't rush your decision too much.

Congratulations :smile:

I will, most likely. I have got to wait until 10:00 for my results but the pressure has definitely eased now.
Got into my firm !!!!!! Buzzingggg
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Edinburgh E56 for History of Art V350 has been confirmed.

****ING YES MATE
Original post by Laurasaur
I GOT IN TO UCL!!! :ahee:

Original post by genevievelaw
Got into cardiff 😀

Original post by bulbawill
I got in for PPE at LSE!!!! I just checked track - I still have to go in to school to find out what my grades are; they asked for A*(in maths)AA so I'm not sure whether I've made that lol. Good luck to everyone else, too!

Original post by conscscscsc
I got into lse my dream uni fhsyehdjja

Excellent, congratulations to you all! :biggrin:
Original post by moonandstars
unsuccessful from both my firm and insurance :frown: so so disappointed as I worked so hard I just don't know where it all went wrong. -I'm in clearing now but its for Physiotherapy so there will be no chance of a place for me

Do you have your results yet?
Got into my firm. Good luck to everyone, I genuinely feel like I'm still asleep (where I had a dream my Track decided to change my firm on results day).
Just checked UCAS and place confirmed for Physics at Warwick!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
i miss the grades why i still got unconditional offer
Original post by izzy_hill
YAY OMG well done darl!!!! let's rave it up at Brum :danceboy:

... damn I never even knew that emoji existed :tongue: Course?
(International kid here, I'm still weirded out by how you all call it Brum? :tongue: )
Original post by HassanAftab
My firm rejected me but my insurance still says conditional. How long can it take?

It means they either haven't made a decision yet or didnt tell ucas in time for it to update, get your results and give them a call to find out when you'll get a decision.

Original post by Nathanbh321
Just got my firm choice at ICL for physics with theoretical physics. This day literally could not get any better HOLY ****!!!!!!

Original post by whydoidothis?
Got in for PPE at Warwick.

needed A*AA and i got AAA.

Nice bit of luck!

Congratulations to you both :smile:

Original post by Jack.Ball
Does this mean i've missed my offer?

Not necessarily, get your results and give them a call to find out when you'll get a decision.

Original post by badaman
Firm says conditional (firmly accepted)
And insurance (Unconditional offer (held as insurance)) !!

What does this mean?!

It means your insurance will definetly take you but your firm either hasn't made a decision yet or didnt get it to ucas in time, give your firm a call once you have your results to find out, when you'' ll get a decision.
Does everybody's track say about adjustment or is it only if you exceeded your offer?
Woow so many positive posts, I hope ya'll do very well at your Unis!! - Im ecstatic ( I opened track then got an email from my firm uni straight after 😄 )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lai812matthew
i miss the grades why i still got unconditional offer

Do you not want your unconditional offer? :tongue:
Got into Nottingham for maths and I'm basically dying of happiness right now ****ing hell. Spent the last week freaking out about clearing and the thought of going to my insurance which I despise Hahahaha omgg 😎😎

Ps. Track deffo doesn't open at 8 !!
Original post by Mattematics
Does everybody's track say about adjustment or is it only if you exceeded your offer?

You need to have met and exceeded your offer :yep:
Original post by Aph
Collect my results, then apparently I'm mowing the lawn as a 'treat'

Also my letter is AS12N what does that mean?

That's the official confirmation of a place letter, you'll want to print that off to give to your bank to get your student account :smile: Mowing a lawn sounds evil (although i am suffering with my hayfever today:P)

Quick Reply

Latest