The Student Room Group

I got really bad AS results

Hi guys,
Today I received my AS results and I didn't get what I wanted. I ended up with an E,U,U. Is there still any chance of me going uni??
Original post by ashwin20
Hi guys,
Today I received my AS results and I didn't get what I wanted. I ended up with an E,U,U. Is there still any chance of me going uni??

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear you didn't get the results you expected. I would suggest discussing the possibility of resitting with your teacher.
Reply 2
Original post by ashwin20
Hi guys,

I would resit the year if I was you
Hi :smile: I also got my AS results today and weren't as I expected. Although I have the required grades my instinct is to go to enrolment and enquire about the possible solutions. I'd recommend the same. I hope all goes well! Just knuckle down next year and it'll be fine
Reply 4
Original post by DankMeme123
Hi :smile: I also got my AS results today and weren't as I expected. Although I have the required grades my instinct is to go to enrolment and enquire about the possible solutions. I'd recommend the same. I hope all goes well! Just knuckle down next year and it'll be fine

Thanks I really appreciate your support and advise. All the best for the future man!

Quick Reply

Latest