The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danbroadhurst1
My UCAS track hasn't updated? Is that good or bad?

Do both still say you have a conditional offer for...? If so get your grades then phone your firm to find out when you will get a decision.

Some of the people with updates have rejections!

Get your grades and get on the phone to find out what the delay is.
Original post by TraceyE
No way I have this too.

:wink:

Well done! When are you going to go get your results?

If it's still not updated by lunch, get your results and ring up your firm to find out what's going on :yep:
Got into my firm Cardiff!! Such a massive relief, now all I have to do is get my results from school and it's over. Thanks to all the people on here who have supported me with my worries around all this :smile:
Original post by KythingToWrite
Guys anyone on here know how long I should have to wait to get my CAS letter? Will the uni send it in automatically or do I have to call them up or something?

It should be automatic.

Give them a ring this afternoon (when the phones aren't so busy) and find out when you'll get it
Original post by Aph
I'm suffering too :frown:
And I MENT in terms of the different between B & N and plain AS12 but I've found out now :smile:

Oh i m sorry, i woke up sneezing at 5 30 so i m staying indoors all day to avoid further suffering:P
Original post by KythingToWrite
Guys anyone on here know how long I should have to wait to get my CAS letter? Will the uni send it in automatically or do I have to call them up or something?

I believe it's on UCAS (if not now, then within a couple of days). I was never sent a physical letter in the mail.
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Got into my firm Cardiff!! Such a massive relief, now all I have to do is get my results from school and it's over. Thanks to all the people on here who have supported me with my worries around all this :smile:

Congratulations, glad to help :smile:
A*AA
Maths, Physics AS, Chemistry AS
Reply 8169
Wait up, the adjustment option ("find out about and register for adjustment") only appears if you meet and exceed your offer? So... UCL aren't just being nice, I actually got an A in history + I was probably right about my maths A* omg
(edited 7 years ago)
sorry guys for these constant questions.

if track hasn't updated and my results go badly, i call the uni right?
Original post by Nirgilis
:wink:

Well done! When are you going to go get your results?

If it's still not updated by lunch, get your results and ring up your firm to find out what's going on :yep:

It's really not a good idea to wait until lunch for applicants who have missed their offers. The wait til lunch thing is for people who have met their offers but not got an update.
Original post by PQ
Get your grades. If you missed your insurance conditions ring them ASAP

If you got the grades for your insurance wait until after lubch

Your firm are still deciding or haven't told UCAS yet.

Get your grades and ring them ASAP

The thing is my board was CIE. I got BBB. My insurance was ABB. I did call them on my result day(11th) and they said to send a scan copy just in case. I sent them and no reply since then.
Original post by oswalds
I got into my firm, Birmingham! I'm so happy I've got the full body shakes. I can finally eat as well without feeling like I'm going to throw up. I might celebrate with some rice crispies and put on a Brummie accent.

Congratulations :smile:
Original post by ScienceWhoMusic
Has anyone found that on average the NEW LINEAR AS grades a slightly lower than normal?

Of course, it is the first year so grades will be lower
Wow really upset
Wanted to go SOAS for law through clearing but apparently applications are closed at the moment and they are only taking A*AA
Insurance confirmed me on track, but firm still says my offer is unconditional, have I missed my firm or are they slower than my insurance in responding?
got into my firm for civil engineering at Nottingham!!! Our school release grades at 10 though. Hope everyone done as expected
Original post by melanin101
sorry guys for these constant questions.

if track hasn't updated and my results go badly, i call the uni right?

Yes call ASAP
A*A*A - I'm going to York law! I never expected this!

Quick Reply