The Student Room Group

UCAS hasn't updated

Does this mean it just hasn't updated or I haven't met my firm OR insurance? Or just my firm?
Original post by surplus98
Does this mean it just hasn't updated or I haven't met my firm OR insurance? Or just my firm?

Sounds like it hasn't updated, get your results then call your firm and find out when they'll have a decision for you.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Sounds like it hasn't updated, get your results then call your firm and find out when they'll have a decision for you.

Does this imply I haven't met the grades, and does it say anything about my insurance?

Track officially goes live at 8 so try refreshing again! It may take some time to update as loads of people are trying to access it!
It doesnt necessarily imply anything, get your results and get on the phone :smile:

Does this imply I haven't met the grades, and does it say anything about my insurance?

My track has updates and it says that I have been firmly accepted on my first choice, so I'm guessing that it has updated

Hi there,

Just keep refreshing it and it should show you. If not go and get your results and see how you did. If it still isn't showing you after that then give your universities a call.

Don't panic a lot of students are in the same boat as you today. Just be sure to stay calm and be proud of your results.

If you end up in clearing then you can always chat to a member of our team for advice. You can call them on 03330 432 414 or if you would rather chat online then you can use our Live Chat system and speak to a member of the team directly.

Good luck today,
Jack
University of Gloucestershire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending